Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

dude really offered his pops an anti tank rocket and a landmine.
UBRgW0y.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the more i think about this war the stupider it becomes.
Putin is waging war as if satellites don't exist and every Western nation doesn't have their eyes in the sky on Russia.
an Ivan can't take a shyt without being seen. every move Putin makes is telegraphed in real time. he has to know this, right?
he also must know that he massively miscalculated Ukraine's and the West's resolve. there is no win for Russia here, that boat has sailed and sunk.
there is no making sense of this.

:mindblown:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the more i think about this war the stupider it becomes.
Putin is waging war as if satellites don't exist and every Western nation doesn't have their eyes in the sky on Russia.
an Ivan can't take a shyt without being seen. every move Putin makes is telegraphed in real time. he has to know this, right?
he also must know that he massively miscalculated Ukraine's and the West's resolve. there is no win for Russia here, that boat has sailed and sunk.
there is no making sense of this.

:mindblown:
it makes sense when you remember his advisors told him they would be greated as liberators. he wasnt supposed to need a lot of tactical considerations.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
TLR really still running with the Ukrainian Nazi shyt :russ:

I'm enjoying the threads were they're shocked the US is spending their defense budget on this instead of the homeless :damn:

33 Billion dollars in "aid" is not a trivial number and could possibly cost Biden politically.

If the Europeans don't start carrying a higher load this will come back to bite him.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps