Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ukraine is gonna come out of this a mini military superpower.
they aint giving none of this equipment back. they getting migs and shyt now too? :banderas:

if/when Putin is removed by whatever means, i don't see Russia dusting itself off and putting shyt back together quickly and i don't imagine the West will step in to prop it up either. imo, the West will be content to watch Russia suffer and further weaken to the point they can be properly managed. the world is going to look very different at the end of this war.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russia has to know that sooner than later they are going to be facing a whole different Ukrainian Army and Air Force, right?
once all this new heavy shyt gets out in the field it's a wrap imo and it's gonna get ugly.
we may see a mini Highway of Death ala the withdrawal from Kuwait. so many dead Ivans...

Superstar
Daps
Russia has to know that sooner than later they are going to be facing a whole different Ukrainian Army and Air Force, right?
once all this new heavy shyt gets out in the field it's a wrap imo and it's gonna get ugly.
we may see a mini Highway of Death ala the withdrawal from Kuwait. so many dead Ivans...

They mentioned that they want a N/S Korea type of situation with a dmz separating the area they want. I’m probably wrong but feel like he’s just going to throw what he can at Kherson, Kharkiv, etc. until Russian joes can dig in and fortify. The 777’s w/Excaliburs are gonna hurt the Russians real soon.