Russian Doll is incredible!

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that HBO pass on this. As they usually get first dibs on anything that doesn't originate in-house.

Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men plus a few Fincher projects.

But they gave us Vinyl though :russ:
Rush the fukk out of Boardwalk Empire to push that garbage out. :snoop:

I remember it vividly, a TWO HOUR series premiere :why:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm loving it.

The 24 min runtimes are perfect, unlike the overly long sex education eps.

on ep 5 currently
I wish more shows were like this, the short runtimes are beneficial to a nikka on a tight schedule. My show backlog wouldn't be as jam packed if others followed the same format.

Umbrella Academy wasn't doing it for me, so I'm glad I gave this show a chance. This shyt was a treat to watch and could've easily been aired on HBO. I too was skeptical of the groundhog day concept at first and thought we were going to be seeing more of the same, but the introduction of Alan brought this to a whole other level to me. And while the show did offer Black Mirror-esque dark moments, it didn't take itself too seriously and provided comedic relief when it was necessary. Bravo, ladies and gentlemen.......bravo.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Rush the fukk out of Boardwalk Empire to push that garbage out. :snoop:

I remember it vividly, a TWO HOUR series premiere :why:

i remember watching Vinyl, thinking its sucks to me, but maybe to a fan of 70s rock and the New York Club scene would like it , I actually follow a guy on Twitter was born on Staten Island in the 60s and likes 70s rock, and he didn't like the fukking show