Russian Doll is incredible!

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Henny and hoes:mjlit:

I'm perfectly fine with this being a one off. I honestly don't see where they could or would even need to go to from here:manny:
I think they should.end it now. I agree. If they knew the direction they were going then they should do another one, but I don't think they do.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Show is so deep. Themes, Symbolism, Arc, Character development is A+. This show is going to take off. I can't imagine what this show would be on HBO.

For those who have seen is, what do you think the ending means/represents?

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that HBO pass on this. As they usually get first dibs on anything that doesn't originate in-house.

Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men plus a few Fincher projects.

But they gave us Vinyl though :russ:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this. I needed something to follow up from "You" and it didn't disappoint. I'm confused by the ending tho. They soulmates or something?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm 3 eps in, and I gotta say I'm not feeling this, I usually come here to find new shyt to watch and it never dissapoints. Not feeling any of the characters yet, and I'm not seeing the "deepness" in fact I find the show pretty hollow, what am I missing here?
same

I checked out after the 4th episode

it's alright but highly overrated in here

Daps
I didn’t get the hype until she met Al, and then I got into the story. It still didn’t fulfill me at the end, but until you know someone else is experiencing the same thing, it seems like chick flick fluff. It was a good watch overall. I’m glad I stuck with it.

I’d compare it to Santa Clarita diet in terms of reveals, but the reveals in this are deeper. Santa Clarita Diet has good comedy, so until you know she’s not the only one, there is some entertainment.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Got two more episodes left.
I like the one where we get into cornball brothers story.
PR thickness baby from OITNB kinda foul, but when she explains why she cant break it off with CBB i kinda felt sorry for her.

This shyt funny tho.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What platform is it on... nobody has mentioned that shyt yet

Smh...... what’s sad is niccas should by now accustomed to the rules and know how we do shyt around here:martin:

Post a link of the trailer in the OP:snoop:

Now we gotta start making painful examples around here.....

Somebody get the pliers or wire cutter.

Breh need to get done like buddy in Polar when he got captured :demonic:

Martha

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this. I needed something to follow up from "You" and it didn't disappoint. I'm confused by the ending tho. They soulmates or something?
i would say they learned from each other and helped each other out the scene they choose at the end was horrible and threw off the whole point of the show

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got two more episodes left.
I like the one where we get into cornball brothers story.
PR thickness baby from OITNB kinda foul, but when she explains why she cant break it off with CBB i kinda felt sorry for her.

This shyt funny tho.
nah sir that girl was a thot she was not doing al any favors by cheat him behide his back with that pseudo intellectual all she to was say to al could still be friends even thou she dont see them being together.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
up to the middle of Ep 5.

the moral is we ain't shyt. Life ain't shyt.

There's no point trying to fix it.

The moral high ground is really self gratification.

We'll always throw the moral high ground away for self gratification. Physical or otherwise. Cause we are who we are.

We'll always be punished for self gratification that we mask for morality

Putting this in the same file as Guy Ritchie's "Revolver", marked "Fiction writ after the author discovered The Kabbalah"

Yes, I'm enjoying it. :francis:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching a few interviews, it sounds like they planned this for 3 seasons, so I'm guessing they know where they are going. I think that's why there was a conclusion and not an explanation