Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
What is even going on? It seems like cats thought something was happening and now it seems as if something changed.

What changed?
Putin cut that check
Got mercs to become regular soldiers.
Leader of the mercs are in the country nextdoor.
Mercs can now launch attacks up north in some other NATO countries.

Now it's just a waiting game

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He's still popping shyt, saying taking Kyiv should have been as easy as Wagner rolled through Russia lol. This makes zero sense. I simply don't understand how he thinks he can survive. Unless he thinks Russian elites will topple Putin now and invite him back as a conquering hero.

Would he have been able to take Moscow? Probably not. He probably would have died, which may be why he backed down. Or maybe the guarantees he received from power players in Moscow were rescinded, so he had to retreat (ie it was a coup but the other people got cold feet and left him out to dry).

Regardless he's got to be killed, from Putin's perspective.
I mean one of the retired generals has said that Prighozin is a potential political rival to Putin and that perhaps Putin is thinking "Keep enemy closer"....and that maybe Putin doesn't want to make this guy a martyr.

Also Putin could be one of then type that likes men who stand up to him.

Either way Putin and his strongman ride grizzly bears with no saddle image is DONE:mjgrin:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Yall believe him?
i was listening to a broadcast yesterday where it said the wagner group was basically marching up a freeway towards moscow, and if putin had really wanted to he could've bombed the freeway from the air with planes or helicopters and basically massacred all of them, but now he looks benevolent because he didn't.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
i was listening to a broadcast yesterday where it said the wagner group was basically marching up a freeway towards moscow, and if putin had really wanted to he could've bombed the freeway from the air with planes or helicopters and basically massacred all of them, but now he looks benevolent because he didn't.
I wonder why he didnt.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I wonder why he didnt.
don't know. broadcast said it made Putin look good to the russian people for not spilling russian blood so that's maybe why. plus the wagner group is being incorporated into the russian army now. but who knows what's really going on.