Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Fair enough.

So let it be known : do you support Wagner/Russia settling in Africa or not?
Nope.
Them fighting hopefully causes fukkery for them to collapse on themselves(right after Haïti gets nukes from em)

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Nope.
Them fighting hopefully causes fukkery for them to collapse on themselves(right after Haïti gets nukes from em)

That's what I'm saying. I have no issue with those who say "Fukk France" in Africa or other Black countries. My issue is with those who cheer Wagner and Russia settling in those same countries as if they were there to help Black people :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? What do any of these people have to do with Black people? The Wagner Group raises hell in Africa so what should anyone care about them or Russia? I’m really wondering what you nikkas are celebrating.
Who is celebrating? I wanted to see them fight. But what I don't get about your dumb response is how is Africa benefitted by Russia not having a Civil War? On the one hand you are talking about what the Wagner Group is doing in Africa, but on the other hand your brain cells is not connecting the dots to what it would mean if Russia destroyed the Wagner Group. :gurl:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Prozig trying to make a power play on Russian generals but it will never happen because Russian soldiers won't follow a non military leader. 25k Wagner forces aren't a match for Russias 1 million plus standing army. This is a nothing burger.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Prozig trying to make a power play on Russian generals but it will never happen because Russian soldiers won't follow a non military leader. 25k Wagner forces aren't a match for Russias 1 million plus standing army. This is a nothing burger.
then why'd russia set up defensive positions and negotiate instead of stomping them out?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Prigozhin

IllinformedDisastrousGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
then why'd russia set up defensive positions and negotiate instead of stomping them out?
Of course they'd setup defensive positions. Anyone would do that. No one wants in house fighting during a war even tho it could be easily stomped out. Prozig knows this. He's been crying about going scorched earth on Ukraine for a minute but generals have been telling him to fall back and even with holding ammunition reups.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Nikkaz really think dude could execute a coup to remove top military brass. :mjlol:

The news making it sound like he was given carte blanche by Putin in terms of the military. fukk these guys and anybody who love em, Zelensky should have used this window to get busy over there smh