Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You think there's any chance these other militias team up and start getting ideas now having seen Wagner turn (briefly) against Moscow?
They are still small when compared to Russian military. That's like Blackwater or whatever they are calling themselves now clicking up with other US private armies and trying to take over the US military.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Whether the Russians leave or not Eropeans are already in and exploiting Africa you dumb muddafugga.
So why are you in here calling for people to be banned for saying anything about any of them crakkkas? You in here acting like you have a stake in that shyt. Quit cheerleading bytch and try standing up to piss.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
you a biden dikk sucker so maybe your brain too stupid to use a search function, but here I got you.

Got you.

Here you dumbass

theres more, including news articles, but I dont feel like putting my Saturday morning energy into this because yall left wing retards are too stupid to use a search function
Hold up you fakkit. The quotes are From a thread about russias initial push and first aid package into Ukraine. Holding them off for a few weeks was all it took to make them retreat because they didn’t have logistics for a sustained attack deep in Ukraine territory.

You obviously are a maga/bruhssian. Everything you quoted was correct. Holding off that initial attack is what changed the entire flow of this war. If you didn’t have putins dikk so far down your throat you wouldn’t purposely misinterpret what was being said. Both your daddies going down at the same time, I know it hurts.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Of course they'd setup defensive positions. Anyone would do that. No one wants in house fighting during a war even tho it could be easily stomped out. Prozig knows this. He's been crying about going scorched earth on Ukraine for a minute but generals have been telling him to fall back and even with holding ammunition reups.
russia has zero qualms laying out their own people lets be real

they're a global organization and ride for russian interests all over the world

you can't continue to do business after they legit run in your buildings and fire shots :francis: stalling and negotiating with that is a path of no return

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Coli war generals actually thought a mercenary group could take down a whole country that ish ended as fast as it started

Putin prob had bombs resdy to drop at all their families

Coli war generals were ready for Ukraine to storm Moscow like the beaches of Normandy :mjlol:

Coli war generals with another l

:picard:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Wagner was created in 2014 after the CIA coup in Ukraine. Whole purpose was to fight this war without technically deploying the Russian army. Basically support the break away regions militas along with the conscripts. The only losers in this entire thing are Western Europe and US. Ukraine counter offensive fell flat on it's face. US lost its dollar global strangle hold which solidified BRICS as an alternative as countries saw how risky it was using dollars when US could just shut you out of it's S.W.I.F.T banking system.

Hmm sounds like you know a lot. You a merc breh?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why are you in here calling for people to be banned for saying anything about any of them crakkkas? You in here acting like you have a stake in that shyt. Quit cheerleading bytch and try standing up to piss.
Look Sergey: your Supreme leader is bytchmade. We don't want that round here. Now we need you to be banned for pushing that bullshyt agenda.