Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Liberals rooting for the right wing extremists. I've seen it all. Whoever thought there weren't contingencies to deal with mercenaries is a damn fool.

You share 95% of your political beliefs with right wing extremists, so maybe sit this one out for once

You just made that up. You don't know what .95% of my beliefs are

You sure weren't here acting like you knew what the hell was going on though. And it's obvious you don't know s***

A mercenaries are not running up on a kingdom

ole milk dud head ass c00n
:banderas:

Putin made him kiss the ring :wow:
That's not how I see it at all. You don't negotiate your way to a ring kiss.

It appears that Putin fled Moscow when shyt looked scary. That's some fun boy shyt right there. Imagine Biden leaving DC because the Blackwater took over a small city and got a convoy to DC talking about "We run the military now!" This situation is inconceivable... But it's happening in Russia.

There was no ring kissing this day.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:

That's not how I see it at all. You don't negotiate your way to a ring kiss.

It appears that Putin fled Moscow when shyt looked scary. That's some fun boy shyt right there. Imagine Biden leaving DC because the Blackwater took over a small city and got a convoy to DC talking about "We run the military now!" This situation is inconceivable... But it's happening in Russia.

There was no ring kissing this day.
in all seriousness, Secret Service would evacuate Biden in the same scenario :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What this could be about

They could operate in Africa with impunity and not get risk being slaughtered.

Sounds like they probably needed a break from combat: pull their troops out of frontline fighting in Ukraine and go back to monitoring the mines out in Africa.

Protecting people digging up diamonds is probably much easier than fighting a bunch of US-backed Ukrainians defending their homes.

Africa interests​

Throughout 2018, Prigozhin established numerous interests in Africa via the Wagner Group and approximately 100-200 political consultants. He became involved in such countries as Madagascar, the Central Africa Republic (CAR), the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Angola, Senegal, Rwanda, Sudan, Libya, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Mozambique, Nigeria, Chad, South Sudan, and South Africa.[78][79][80][81][82][83][84] Pyotr Bychkov (Russian: Петр Александрович Бычков) is allegedly responsible for coordinating Prigozhin's "Africa expansion".[85][86][c] According to a 20 April 2018 Kommersant article, Yaroslav Ignatovsky (Russian: Ярослав Ринатович Игнатовский; born 1983, Leningrad) heads Politgen (Russian: "Политген") and is a political strategist that has coordinated the trolls' efforts for Prigozhin in Africa.[88][89][90][91]

In March 2020, it was revealed that Prigozhin had financially assisted Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, son of the late overthrown Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, in his bid for the Next Libyan presidential election.[92]

Central African Republic​

Since early 2018, the Prigozhin-associated company Lobaye Invest has mined diamonds, gold,[d] and other minerals in the prefecture of Lobaye.[94][95][e] Faustin-Archange Touadera, the President of the Central African Republic, traveled to Russia in the fall of 2017 to meet with Sergey Lavrov in Sochi and in June 2018 to meet with Vladimir Putin in Saint Petersburg. Touadera's national security advisor Valery Zakharov (Russian: Валерий Захаров)[f],[non sequitur] Touadera increased the Russian presence in CAR by allowing 5 Russian military advisors and 170 Russian contractors to work starting in January 2018 near Bobangui at Berengo, which is the former palace of Jean-Bédel Bokassa and is 60 kilometres southwest of Bangui.[95][99][100][101][g]
Lobaye Invest was founded through M-Invest by Dmitry Syty (Russian: Дмитрий Сытый) and is a subsidiary of M-Finance which were founded by Prigozhin.
On 15 April 2019, Putin sent 30 Russian troops as part of a UN mission in the CAR to support Lobaye Invest interests.[96] Beginning 18 December 2020, several hundred Russians with heavy weapons supported an offensive on Bangui which included contingents of troops from Rwanda.[106][107] On 27 May 2021, three Russians were killed when a roadside bomb exploded.[108] From 2012 until May 2021 according to DW, an estimated 800 to 2,000 Russian mercenaries have fought in the CAR.[108]
These cats went from doing fine with about 30 to a few hundred soldiers out in Africa, probably chillin most days to go fight some pissed off Ukrainians with modern tech.

Now they going to put 20k soldiers out there about to do close to nothing at all in comparison to what they were doing the last year.
It really sounds like they wanted a vacation :heh:

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like they want more troops out in Africa. Wagner and Prigozhn were already there and actually pulled their troops or paused operations to march on Moscow.

These African nations are playing an extremely dangerous game.

Its one thing to have African owned paramilitaries.

But non African owned, one staffed by criminals, nazis and other anti black ilk.

Short sided as fukk

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Putin is the Goat leader of the 21st century
…for getting out of so many messes

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Quote the person who said that.

Neg pending for yo lying ass

:stopitslime:
you a biden dikk sucker so maybe your brain too stupid to use a search function, but here I got you.

Got you.
images.png

Here you dumbass

Man if Ukraine extends this another 1-2 weeks Russia is fukked.

Ukraine holds its own against Russia in the next 2-4 weeks and it's not out of the question we see a collapse of Putin's regime in Russia. That would create an opportunity for markets and expansion in Russia that hasn't historically been there.

I'm not saying I agree, but the ROI on a $15B investment would be huge for the US/West. And more specifically, for the corporations that own our leaders.

theres more, including news articles, but I dont feel like putting my Saturday morning energy into this because yall left wing retards are too stupid to use a search function