Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
These African nations are playing an extremely dangerous game.

Its one thing to have African owned paramilitaries.

But non African owned, one staffed by criminals, nazis and other anti black ilk.

Short sided as fukk

Lots of Africans and Black People are unfortunately totally blinded by the "F*ck France" movement so they see anything else as a positive. Too many are all too glad to go from one foreign influence to another.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's the Kremlin we're talking about here, Wagner allegedly turned back to "avoid bloodshed", political theater :manny:

Its an example of it being beneficial.

Putin looks ever weaker. The cac from the shield leading wagner gets murked

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Lots of Africans and Black People are unfortunately totally blinded by the "F*ck France" movement so they see anything else as a positive. Too many are all too glad to go from one foreign influence to another.

Naw.

fukk FRANCE :mjgrin:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you a biden dikk sucker so maybe your brain too stupid to use a search function, but here I got you.

Got you.

Here you dumbass

theres more, including news articles, but I dont feel like putting my Saturday morning energy into this because yall left wing retards are too stupid to use a search function
Ukraine held out for two weeks. Russia looks pretty fukked right now.

What is your point exactly?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
As an Haïtian its fukk France forever.
Damn shame Putin didn’t get overthrown
In my world Haïti would’ve bought a few Nukes from Russian mercs to have em pointed right at France with us demanding they pay us back all that money we paid them for kicking their asses off our Island.
If it came to mutual destruction then who got more to lose France or Haïti whom already been through hell and back? :mjgrin:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
In my world Haïti would’ve bought a few Nukes from Russian mercs to have em pointed right at France with us demanding they pay us back all that money we paid them for kicking their asses off our Island.
If it came to mutual destruction then who got more to lose France or Haïti whom already been through hell and back? :mjgrin:

:myman:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You know what.....thats a pretty darn good plan :obama:

fukk France though they never had to atone for their atrocities, then got the nerve to walk around like they're so superior to American cacs like they're not EXACTLY the same white supremacist a$$holes

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This is exactly from the Fidel Castro playbook, he marched straight into the big house

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I think this whole thing was staged to allow Russia a way to save face and leave Ukraine. Now they have the excuse they need to withdraw.

We need a new rule on thecoli though. From now on we need to ban any poster that calls Putin tough or smart.
Why? What do any of these people have to do with Black people? The Wagner Group raises hell in Africa so what should anyone care about them or Russia? I’m really wondering what you nikkas are celebrating.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Don’t project.
And again fukk FRANCE :mjgrin:

Fair enough.

So let it be known : do you support Wagner/Russia settling in Africa or not?