Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Gerosimov and Shiogu are probably in a heavily defended bunker in Moscow which is already heavily guarded with all entrances fortified and bridges pre rigged to blow. He’s better off going back and consolidating in Ukraine or Rostov

Political theater :russell:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like many things: I actually don't think the coup will be directly successful to the point they take over Russia, but I do think it gets the ball rolling.
It'll take much more than that to overthrow Russia tbh. That ain't a small government or nation without structure by any means

It's fukk Putin, but I'm guessing it won't be that easy unfortunately because it rarely is :snoop:

Like I mentioned earlier, coup in other countries is exponentially easier than a coup in a superpower like Russia.

"Oh you think we going to roll up in the black and white...that's a high roller dog."

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Westerners really think China acts/behaves like them. They don’t have our paradigm of political thought

If you think China was going to invade Taiwan like how America invaded Iraq or how Russia invaded Ukraine
:mjlol:

Precisely. Like Xi and em got hoed when Nancy went ten toes down in Taiwan. Look how they handled the covid situation. Had folks locked up against their damn will. I say this as somebody that lost everything years ago to take a gamble for a country that looked at us like we ain't shyt :francis: .

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if wagner will still play a part in any capacity in going after Ukraine after this debacle? They were pretty instrumental in almost all of the victories that russia was able to achaive in this invasion so far.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Precisely. Like Xi and em got hoed when Nancy went ten toes down in Taiwan. Look how they handled the covid situation. Had folks locked up against their damn will. I say this as somebody that lost everything years ago to take a gamble for a country that looked at us like we ain't shyt :francis: .
China won't invade Taiwan now, unless Taiwan declare independance.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

China isnt ready yet and direct military confrontation with America inevitably means nuclear war.

They think, at the very least, so long as Taiwan isn’t recognized as independent/sovereign, that it’ll inevitably become there’s in 100-200 years

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can negociate to have his life spared in exchange of not making more noise.

They need to get Wagner "intact". So it will be better to keep the toy intact.

He might get killed later on tho. In a few years.
putin has killed people for less, this dude is dumb to think death isnt coming for him