Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't know why you're trying to downplay the comparison. Yeah, they may not have taken over, but the rebellion caused significant damage to the empire, weakened the standing of the leadership, and started the decline of the Tang dynasty. It also led to more secessionist movements popping up.
yeah its kinda wild they defaulted to that immediately lol

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking p*ssy :unimpressed:
Putty is the p*ssy. He had to get Belarus President Lukashenko to broker a peace deal. How can you be a strong man leader when you have to beg @Another Man to breakup your fad? Dude was offering Putty a fair one, but Putty is bytchmade so he backed down.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I’m not downplaying anything. That’s your interpretation.

I’m stating a fact regarding the rebellion and how modern Chinese people view the Tang Dynasty.

You seem prickly and defensive. Are you the tweeter?
:dahell: I stated facts as well. The Tang dynasty, regardless of how modern Chinese see it, was set into a death spiral by the rebellion. The comparison is significant from the neutral Chinese in this situation.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is the lesson: most superpowers will call your bluff every . single . time.

They don't negotiate with threats, foreign or domestic.

The alternative is you actually do something, which basically means you're about to get annihilated as you go down shooting against the odds.

Prigozhin ain't about to send 20k people to their death like that nor was he about to level Moscow and kill a bunch of innocent people.

This ain't the movies, although this was very similar to The Rock.

Last edited:

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
thewire-omar.gif

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: I stated facts as well. The Tang dynasty, regardless of how modern Chinese see it, was set into a death spiral by the rebellion. The comparison is significant from the neutral Chinese in this situation.

OK. If we both stated the facts, why are you upset?

Well, nice tweet.