Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Wagner withdrawing from Moscow - not surprised.
It would've ended like this anyway.

You don't do a coup while being outside of the capital city and having the MOD and the military chief of staff against you.

I don't know what he was thinking.

My hypothesis is that he played his last card before Wagner got dismantled hoping to change Putin's decision.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think China is happy because now they don’t have to worry about this poor Ukraine effort and can swoop in on that Eastern third of land with ease.

China has to be looking at this in disbelief. They may allow and encourage Putin to fall, but they are looking at this in shock, guaranteed.

Daps
I don't think you guys get it. I've stated it a few times. The US can not leave Russia to be inherited by China. The US will fight China in Russia, soon if this isn't capped. China needs the raw materials to survive. They have a population of 1 billion people, most of which are 40 or older. They are strapped for oil and wheat. If they don't make a move in the next 5 years, the CCP will be facing the same barrel that Putin is currently facing. With a rapidly shrinking population at that. They need a boost to prop them up. Russia is that boost.
That’s what they get for putting all those baby girls up for adoption. Now, there’s not enough women to go around.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
Ukraine should stay out of Russis for now, focus on getting back your territory it's doable, don't get cocky and overstretch your military. They need to be patient and methodical. Let the chaos in Russia play out.

882acf7f79ab34f28682d4ee4a6e15fd.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This got me thinking though if a group of mercenaries can make you get out of your home what about a group of NATO soldiers or worst and American army brigade?

nikkas had Russia as this tough ass country for YEARS!!!! Putin getting smacked up in front of the world right now. Embarrassing.

His population, his enemies, and his allies all watching him getting smacked around.

Where that nuke talk? Where the threats? :skip:

Putin is basically that dude that caps his ass off, but when the smoke is given, ole dude like "ayeeeee I was playin breh:whoa:". Dude really thought that he could punk and could touch a country and got exposed as an entire p*ssy. The whole idea of Putin being the "boogeyman" was all bullshyt, because he ended up getting shytted on by a clown, a old geezer, and his own set.

All around clown shoes shyt, when dude could have just chilled in his regime, which sane individuals wouldn't touch with a twenty-foot pole. Passport gang included :camby:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Nah they seen this shyt coming, that's why Xi distanced himself and balked at going after Taiwan...

He knew Putin was too weak to hold his own front...

Putin really over played his hand here like a dumbass and apparently has fled Moscow like a coward...

Westerners really think China acts/behaves like them. They don’t have our paradigm of political thought

If you think China was going to invade Taiwan like how America invaded Iraq or how Russia invaded Ukraine
:mjlol:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
It would've ended like this anyway.

You don't do a coup while being outside of the capital city and having the MOD and the military chief of staff against you.

I don't know what he was thinking.

My hypothesis is that he played his last card before Wagner got dismantled.
Gerosimov and Shiogu are probably in a heavily defended bunker in Moscow which is already heavily guarded with all entrances fortified and bridges pre rigged to blow. He’s better off going back and consolidating in Ukraine or Rostov