Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It was only a matter of time :mjlol:

And like I said before: defense contractors still eating off this conflict so they need it to keep going.

If the money starts to dry up NATO can make that call to activate their people on the inside. The next news we will hear is about the dictator dying of an "undisclosed illness". They already got people primed to accept that with all those cancer rumors from last year.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
GOOD MORNING RUSSIA FANGAYS! wait they aren't posting anymore, they fled tlr just like how their daddy putin fled moscow :lupe:

kV7GM0L.jpg
:mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I’ve never seen @Skooby take a winning side. When the Sohh/Coli civil war broke out, he was of the side of the Sohhians.

He is terrible at this war shit:pachaha:

When Sohh crumbled and the regime toppled, he was spotted making Threads and responding to himself
I remember that shyt. He was over there talking to himself for months :laff:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Question: Lets say this coup is 100% successful and Putin is removed…

Have those who are celebrating considered that the person or group that is able to remove Putin, may be worse than Putin, more ruthless? :merchant:

Consider the Wagner group to be a white version of the Taliban. Agressive and ruthless with experience in war. If Russia is controlled by Wagner officials i expect a lot of BS coming. They will be successful in invading neighboring countries etc..

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Think about the puppet that’s coming after Putin. He’ll have to play catchup to rebound the economy. Cheap grain, wood, steel, and oil from these two countries fighting and China isolated even further :ohlawd:
I told cats Dark Brandon and Kamala Bear would likely moonwalk to reelection

What happens in 2028 though? I can't call it, because I have a sinking feeling this country will view Kamala just like they viewed Hillary and not make the logical choice when it is presented to them.

coldcall

All Star
Daps

What happens in 2028 though? I can't call it, because I have a sinking feeling this country will view Kamala just like they viewed Hillary and not make the logical choice when it is presented to them.
She probably won't even run

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I think the dnc as well as harris already know that she doesn't stand a chance being elected as president at this point.