Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Daps
Here's a bone to the people in here who was saying the CIA was involved. Mark Hertling is a retired US Army Lt. General and Commander for the whole US Army in Europe.

While we can't confirm they were "involved" in creating this, at the very least you can bet the CIA and all the other US intelligence agencies working they secret spies and sources heavy as hell.

It wouldn't surprise me if the CIA was involved in any of this fukkery since that's kinda what they do secretly.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's a bone to the people in here who was saying the CIA was involved. Mark Hertling is a retired US Army Lt. General and Commander for the whole US Army in Europe.

While we can't confirm they were "involved" in creating this, at the very least you can bet the CIA and all the other US intelligence agencies working they secret spies and sources heavy as hell.

It wouldn't surprise me if the CIA was involved in any of this fukkery since that's kinda what they do secretly.

I mean, I'd be surprised if the CIA was behind this in anyway. Wagner is toxic and the CIA directly helping them, if it came out, would be a spectacular PR failure.

I think his point is more than Putin doesn't know what the fukk is going on.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Putin siding with the MoD/Russian Army - sounds like Prigozhin needs more soldiers.
Putin needs more soldiers. The ones he currently has are worn down by battle and stuck in Ukraine, the elite ones are mostly dead, and the supplies/ammo/armor are already low because they have been dwindling for a year.

Perfect timing.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is this a big deal or will put Putin put down this mini revolt? This is a serious question

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this a big deal or will put Putin put down this mini revolt? This is a serious question
It's a big deal. Depending on how far he is stretched he may need to pull out of Ukraine to defend Moscow.

We will see in the coming days if Wagner actually decides to march on Moscow.

If Wagner had oligarch backing this is going to get really tricky for Vlad.

Should have stayed in food and beverage.