Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That was a better prediction than Russia winning in 3 days.. But then not, and facing a coup a year and a half later :manny:
Has a war ever been won in 3 days ? Im legit curious

It took America years in Iraq/Afganistan, was that a L during all that time before we had control ? And Iraq aint have countries funding them billions to counter America either :ld:

What constitutes a L in war ? Russia being there for 1 1/2 years seems like they aint been pushed back yet :ld: seems like standard protocol based on all the wars ive seen since the 90s :ld:

I really dont give a shyt about either of these countries honestly, I care about innocent lives that die for politics and I care about how easy it is for western media to twist narratives (not just this war, all narratives and no im talking covid, im vaccinated and have had covid a few times I know that shyt real :pachaha: )

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*pep talk*

wagner: that hoe ass cancer stricken fakkit putin fukked us. :stopitslime:
soldier1: sir youre talking treason.:picard:
wagner: kill him.:ufdup:
soldier2::salute:
wagner: where were we......yeah putin's a whole bytch.:stopitslime:
soldier2: sick of eatin this bird beak and dikk soup comrades?:stopitslime:
wagner: you are my second in command until you fukk up.:ufdup:
soldier2: :salute:
wagner: remove those uniforms.....we look like putins bytches.:stopitslime:
soldier3: how should we dress???:francis:
wagner: kill him.......kill that cock sucker twice.:ufdup:
soldier2::salute:
wagner: we dress like 90's era dipset....baggy not the faggy skinny jeans bullshyt.:dame:
soldier4: we get to rock out in pink???:patrice:
wagner: only me......shoot anyone else wearing pink.:ufdup:
soldier4: and the rape sir?:patrice:
wagner: we rape but we kiss in the mouth and leave IG.:jbhmm:
soldier2::ohlawd:
soldeir4::banderas:
wagner: fukk putin....... DIPSET!!!:umad:

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Has a war ever been won in 3 days ? Im legit curious

It took America years in Iraq/Afganistan, was that a L during all that time before we had control ? And Iraq aint have countries funding them billions to counter America either :ld:

What constitutes a L in war ? Russia being there for 1 1/2 years seems like they aint been pushed back yet :ld:

I really dont give a shyt about either of these countries honestly, I care about innocent lives that die for politics and I care about how easy it is for western media to twist narratives (not just this war, all narratives and no im talking covid, im vaccinated and have had covid a few times I know that shyt real :pachaha: )

Yes

But we aren't talking about that - this thread is about Russia starting some shyt they couldn't finish and possibly ending up with what they didn't want. Not sure what rallying against Western Media gets us here