RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

I wouldn't be so sure it's disinfo. I got the article from euroactiv.

It would make sense. The Turk public tried to get into Incirlik during their riots/protests. Turkey is on the brink of civil war. Its next to one of the hottest war zones in the world. Relations with Erdogan are sour af. Erdogan has reached out to Russia to make amends.

Theres no logical reason for the US to keep nukes in a hostile country. Maybe the article is bs but it makes logical sense to move the nukes out of Turkey.

What doesn't make sense is why they would pick Romania. It doesn't have the capacity to fire off nukes nor does it have the proper storage equipment. Its also pretty much rubbing it in Russia's face and putting nukes very very close to the Russian border which would only escalate tensions.

Also - don't forget that the Turks cut the power to Incirlik, closed off their airspace, and captured the American leader/director of the facility during the coup.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wouldn't be so sure it's disinfo. I got the article from euroactiv.

It would make sense. The Turk public tried to get into Incirlik during their riots/protests. Turkey is on the brink of civil war. Its next to one of the hottest war zones in the world. Relations with Erdogan are sour af. Erdogan has reached out to Russia to make amends.

Theres no logical reason for the US to keep nukes in a hostile country. Maybe the article is bs but it makes logical sense to move the nukes out of Turkey.

What doesn't make sense is why they would pick Romania. It doesn't have the capacity to fire off nukes nor does it have the proper storage equipment. Its also pretty much rubbing it in Russia's face and putting nukes very very close to the Russian border which would only escalate tensions.

Also - don't forget that the Turks cut the power to Incirlik, closed off their airspace, and captured the American leader/director of the facility during the coup.

Erdogan just blew up 50+ Kurds at wedding party of a Kurdish politician and blamed ISIS ...

I doubt the Kurds could be a problem for the Turks but if the Turkish military pops off again at Erdogan.

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Erdogan just blew up 50+ Kurds at wedding party of a Kurdish politician and blamed ISIS ...

I doubt the Kurds could be a problem for the Turks but if the Turkish military pops off again at Erdogan.

:wow:

He's been looking for a reason to invade Syria. That was just one more small step to get there. Tbh, I really wouldn't dismiss any of the tinfoil group if they told me all the shyt going on in Turkey is staged by him.