RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Tell him to stop taking RT money :camby:

See what you just did there? You deflected by pointing out he took money from an "enemy".

The other thing you just did was completely ignore all the truths that he said, his well established career as a decorated intel officer, and how even in this hit piece he's STILL called a patriot. So this well decorated patriot is full of shyt because he took a public speaking engagement on a Russian media station. Got it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
See what you just did there? You deflected by pointing out he took money from an "enemy".

The other thing you just did was completely ignore all the truths that he said, his well established career as a decorated intel officer, and how even in this hit piece he's STILL called a patriot. So this well decorated patriot is full of shyt because he took a public speaking engagement on a Russian media station. Got it.
OK

And?

I might even agree with his anti-islam stance, but under no circumstances do you fraternize with THE ENEMY.

Period.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
OK

And?

I might even agree with his anti-islam stance, but under no circumstances do you fraternize with THE ENEMY.

Period.

Again, the problem is you see Russia as an enemy.

America defeated Russia in the 90's. The Cold War is over and the US won.

Russia gave in and TOOK UP CAPITALISM. They took up democracy (regardless of how flawed it is over there). They took up better relations with the west. They had a GREAT relationship with Germany. They had trade deals with most of the EU. They played ball and played fair with the EU.

But no. America can't have Russia on the come up. So lets go invade Kosovo. Lets go throw a coup in Ukraine. Lets go fund rebels in Georgia. Lets put missiles near Russia's borders. Let's let NATO expand eastward.

Now Russia's looking at its concessions and asking itself, why did i give all that up? For what? No matter how much they tried to appease the west, the west still pushed eastward. They continue to push their globalist agenda onto countries that don't want any part of it. They tried to force Ukraine to pick a side, when all Ukraine wanted was to stay neutral and be friends with both sides.

What has it gotten us? A Russian military that just expanded greatly. Renewed tensions between east/west. A quagmire in Syria. A possible civil war in Ukraine. Reshaped alliances in the middle east. A bunch of hacked documents exposing corruption in both countries. I mean, I don't know how to call that a win. Its a lose-lose imo.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, the problem is you see Russia as an enemy.

America defeated Russia in the 90's. The Cold War is over and the US won.

Russia gave in and TOOK UP CAPITALISM. They took up democracy (regardless of how flawed it is over there). They took up better relations with the west. They had a GREAT relationship with Germany. They had trade deals with most of the EU. They played ball and played fair with the EU.

But no. America can't have Russia on the come up. So lets go invade Kosovo. Lets go throw a coup in Ukraine. Lets go fund rebels in Georgia. Lets put missiles near Russia's borders. Let's let NATO expand eastward.

Now Russia's looking at its concessions and asking itself, why did i give all that up? For what? No matter how much they tried to appease the west, the west still pushed eastward. They continue to push their globalist agenda onto countries that don't want any part of it. They tried to force Ukraine to pick a side, when all Ukraine wanted was to stay neutral and be friends with both sides.

What has it gotten us? A Russian military that just expanded greatly. Renewed tensions between east/west. A quagmire in Syria. A possible civil war in Ukraine. Reshaped alliances in the middle east. A bunch of hacked documents exposing corruption in both countries. I mean, I don't know how to call that a win. Its a lose-lose imo.
The FIRST cold war is over

The second one just started.

Russia keeps playing games out here. Ask your European neighbors.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The thing about them launching from Iran in my mind is why aren't they able to launch from Syria?

:patrice: