RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You dont need to quote wikileaks to do that.

fukk ALL that.

I've already proven that you're full of shyt, time and time again, this is just another day for you.

You're so delusional. :mjlol:

You might have the same disorder that Trump does. NPD ftw

Why don't you address the points I actually made instead of living in your fantasy world.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You still blaming Nuland? Like the hoe you are? :pacspit:

Yes, I am still blaming the US and EU for destabilizing Ukraine and throwing a coup against a democratically elected leader under the guise of democracy. This is at least a decade in the making in order to have Ukraine join the EU, which will never happen. The sooner you realize that NATO expansion eastward is largely negative for your interests, the better. The west's recent ventures in the eastern bloc has just created an Ankara-Tehran-Moscow alliance that threatens the EU far greater than the previous arrangements. Congrats!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes, I am still blaming the US and EU for destabilizing Ukraine and throwing a coup against a democratically elected leader under the guise of democracy. This is at least a decade in the making in order to have Ukraine join the EU, which will never happen. The sooner you realize that NATO expansion eastward is largely negative for your interests, the better. The west's recent ventures in the eastern bloc has just created an Ankara-Tehran-Moscow alliance that threatens the EU far greater than the previous arrangements. Congrats!
small-violin.gif

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@Ill thinks i'm indian....funny shyt.

This slav can't keep his anger in check. Just negged me

Putin all up in that anal cavity

I'm a Jew, not a Slav. Get your shyt talking right.

And I don't think your Indian. I said you're Bangladeshi :umad:

You still haven't addressed the factual information but you have continued to deflect and discredit :leon:

Can't say I'm surprised. You can't really hang when you don't have the upper hand in a discussion. Part of your NPD syndrome :wow:

:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm a Jew, not a Slav. Get your shyt talking right.

And I don't think your Indian. I said you're Bangladeshi :umad:

You still haven't addressed the factual information but you have continued to deflect and discredit :leon:

Can't say I'm surprised. You can't really hang when you don't have the upper hand in a discussion. Part of your NPD syndrome :wow:

:pachaha:
many of the documents leaked by WL were shown to be doctored, faked, and outright misinformation

And on top of the selective document release, WL lies about their sources and only pushes anti-west narratives about stories that are HARDLY controversial, or illegal.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You clearly missed the point of her tweets. Whistleblowers that expose illegal government infractions against its own citizens are fighting a valiant cause and should be applauded instead of discredited. Your attempts to discredit the information are atrocious and disgusting. Your deflection onto the Kremlin is disingenuous and brushes away the harsh truths that the leaks revealed to us about our own fukking government. The government is supposed to work for the people, not conspire against them.
This would be all good if it weren't fukking Wikileaks....

Where are the RNC hacks and emails? Do you really think they are impervious to the Kremlin? :comeon: Assange has cited his beef with Clinton (she is one of the people looking to indict him). You don't think that might make him biased? :yadontsay: fukk out of here with this noble theoretical bullshyt. Context is important, context is everything.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This would be all good if it weren't fukking Wikileaks....

Where are the RNC hacks and emails? Do you really think they are impervious to the Kremlin? :comeon: Assange has cited his beef with Clinton (she is one of the people looking to indict him). You don't think that might make him biased? :yadontsay: fukk out of here with this noble theoretical bullshyt. Context is important, context is everything.

Ok. Throw Wikileaks out the window. That still leaves all the other whistleblowers :mjlol:.

You and Nap have a way of deflecting onto the red-scare Kremlin links while ignoring all the OTHER shyt that has been released with no links to Moscow.

Look at how quickly you jump to blame a foreign nation instead of discussing the factual content of the leaks. :patrice:

And the worst part, is Nap is retarded enough to say shyt like "I knew all this" and then STILL deflect like the Kremlin revealing something he "already knew" is suddenly the worst thing in the world and we shouldn't believe it cuz some people we might hate told us the news.

Also - Assange has stated his bias against Clinton on numerous occasions. He doesn't hide it.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
many of the documents leaked by WL were shown to be doctored, faked, and outright misinformation

And on top of the selective document release, WL lies about their sources and only pushes anti-west narratives about stories that are HARDLY controversial, or illegal.

WL will never reveal their sources because they are journalists. Thats a pretty consistent policy across the board in any media outlet.

"Many of the documents"? Word. Show me that more than 50% were doctored. Even 25%. shyt, prove to me that even 10% of the documents were doctored. Cherry picking a few legitimate items of misinfo doesn't equate to the whole leak being doctored or faked.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WL will never reveal their sources because they are journalists. Thats a pretty consistent policy across the board in any media outlet.

"Many of the documents"? Word. Show me that more than 50% were doctored. Even 25%. shyt, prove to me that even 10% of the documents were doctored. Cherry picking a few legitimate items of misinfo doesn't equate to the whole leak being doctored or faked.
You motherfukking mental midget. They are NOT journalists. Journalists don't fukking edit prime documents

WL gets their shyt from russian state hackers since 2010.

Then when people give them shyt to leak, they NEVER leak it.

I've gone over this 1 million times!!!!!!

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Yeah. Journalism. :mjlol:

I'm not excusing what they did here. They can be in the right and in the wrong. Its not a one sided affair. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

Still deflecting though. I see right through you. Still haven't addressed any points I've made today. Still blaming Moscow for everything. Still ignoring the other whistleblowers. Still ignoring how WL worked with the fukking NY Times and gave THEM the prime documents :sas2:. Still ignoring an American soldier being the first WL whistleblower :whew: