RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The thing about them launching from Iran in my mind is why aren't they able to launch from Syria?

:patrice:

They are. Where have you been?

Hamadan airbase is huge news.

It means that the Russians are slowly and meticulously moving to plan.

Latakiya is in Syria. As is Tartus. There's also bombers from Crimea that'll ensure steady momentum of sorties.

Alnusra and allies have at least a few weeks left in Aleppo. The US cannot save them :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Latakiya is in Syria. As is Tartus. There's also bombers from Crimea that'll ensure steady momentum of sorties.

Alnusra and allies have at least a few weeks left in Aleppo. The US cannot save them :yeshrug:
Why would the US want to save Al-Nusra and its allies? Russia and the US are working on a collaboration effort to strike against them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Latakiya is a lot closer to Aleppo than Hamadan right?

That's essentially all I'm saying.

Maybe they need two airbases?

I honestly care more about them using incendiaries and barrel bombs on civilians.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why would the US want to save Al-Nusra and its allies? Russia and the US are working on a collaboration effort to strike against them.

Where have you been? :mjlol:

The US doesn't want East Aleppo to be hit. The CIA backed rebels are there immersed with Al Nusra and Ahrar Al Sham.

All these people at the State Department, DOD have blown their shid loads when Russia started bombing places Nusra front was and it also so happened that US backed rebels got struck too.

The only forces both the Russians and US are working with are the Kurds

Last edited:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Latakiya is a lot closer to Aleppo than Hamadan right?

That's essentially all I'm saying.

Maybe they need two airbases?

I honestly care more about them using incendiaries and barrel bombs on civilians.

Latakiya is Bashar Al Assad's stronghold. Where his Alawite people live. It's closer to Aleppo.

But Hamdan Iran can accommodate the bigger planes the Russians want to use. This is probably why Rouhani was in Russia two weeks ago

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where have you been? :mjlol:

The US doesn't want East Aleppo to be hit. The CIA backed rebels are there immersed with Al Nusra and Ahrar Al Sham.

All these people at the State Department, DOD have blown their shid loads when Russia started bombing places Nusra front was and it also so happened that US backed rebels got struck too.

The only forces both the Russians and US are working with are the Kurds
Just give the kurds their country already :mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Broke Wave @Aelyas en passant @Ill

Yeah, looks like imminent war to me:

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2F881291f4-6497-11e6-8310-ecf0bddad227

@88m3 @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Blessed Is the Man

Last edited: