RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even about destabilization. Trump is the first US prenoqdent to publically state that he would consider pulling the US out of NATO and may potentially not honor NATO obligations of a signatory country were attacked.

Forgetting the possibility that Trump might fukk up the country, his NATO skepticism alone would be a huge victory for Russia. There is literally nothing the Russians hate more than NATO. And when I say the Russians, I don't just mean the Russian government. The Russian public hates NATO.

Breh....the powers that really run the show fukk w Hillary

They will use their media like they currently do now and try and tarnish Trumps name. However a lot of the US Public like Trump

Interesting to see how it plays out. Right now the powers want war .....Trump don't.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
joseph-r-mccarthys-quotes-7.jpg

Back to the good old days :laff:
You know back then black people were like the majority on that list. :francis:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:mjlol: You Call That NEIGHBORS COMPARED To 90 percent of the world. Ok you prove your point breh breh

Ive proved it already..youre the one with a credibility crisis..If the first line in your post displays such a poor grasp of rudimentary geography what hope is there for the rest.
I wont bother commenting on your comparison because even Island states like Japan technically have "neighbors" in these days of ballistic missiles that can fly for thousands of miles anybody can be touched .

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ive proved it already..youre the one with a credibility crisis..If the first line in your post displays such a poor grasp of rudimentary geography what hope is there for the rest.
I wont bother commenting on your comparison because even Island states like Japan technically have "neighbors" in these days of ballistic missiles that can fly for thousands of miles anybody can be touched .

Breh Canada and Mexico doesn't have the influx or history of being a neighbor such as Europe/Russia/Africa countries/Israel/palest/Turkey/Syria/China/Korea on and on. America is lucky to have neighbors who for one have the same faith/no war blood and poor. We would have problems if South America was as close as Mexico