RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race issues cause choas which can leave a country vulnerable. America is so lucky we have no neighbors. Whites the racist ones are so blinded by their hatred for their own fellow American that they will and have let this county suffer because of a black president or because it didn't happen to billy. Blacks can go anywhere in the world and be fine, all countries hate euro American cacs breh. If shyt hit the fan we fine
I think that's just on a civilian basis, the military still operates fine right?

I agree with you about that, except for I've still gotten ish for being AMERICAN, rather than black or white.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Race issues cause choas which can leave a country vulnerable. America is so lucky we have no neighbors. Whites the racist ones are so blinded by their hatred for their own fellow American that they will and have let this county suffer because of a black president or because it didn't happen to billy. Blacks can go anywhere in the world and be fine, all countries hate euro American cacs breh. If shyt hit the fan we fine
:comeon:

north_america.gif

Superstar
Daps
It's not even about destabilization. Trump is the first US president to publically state that he would consider pulling the US out of NATO and may potentially not honor NATO obligations of a signatory country were attacked.

Forgetting the possibility that Trump might fukk up the country, his NATO skepticism alone would be a huge victory for Russia. There is literally nothing the Russians hate more than NATO. And when I say the Russians, I don't just mean the Russian government. The Russian public hates NATO.