RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:I guess the question we have to ask ourselves is why does Putin want Trump in office? These next 4 years are gonna be a mothafukka:merchant:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Breh Canada and Mexico doesn't have the influx or history of being a neighbor such as Europe/Russia/Africa countries/Israel/palest/Turkey/Syria/China/Korea on and on. America is lucky to have neighbors who for one have the same faith/no war blood and poor. We would have problems if South America was as close as Mexico

I get what your saying, Mexico and Canada aren't invading any time soon. But I would much rather be in say Spain or France's position if we're merely talking about which neighbors we want.

Mexico ain't the best neighbor for us economically.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Breh Canada and Mexico doesn't have the influx or history of being a neighbor such as Europe/Russia/Africa countries/Israel/palest/Turkey/Syria/China/Korea on and on. America is lucky to have neighbors who for one have the same faith/no war blood and poor. We would have problems if South America was as close as Mexico

America Has fought wars with both Mexico and Canada in the 1800s..Things are calmer now because all the tensions got worked out...Western Europe has got to that stage now eventually Africa Eastern Europe and Asia will too.
S American countries aint fighting each other like that either..its mostly internal civil wars and narco guerrilas

This lack of knowledge of history is what makes you and Three letter agency keep jumping to the wrong conclusions....This world wasnt created in 1982...the factors that shaped it are much older

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I get what your saying, Mexico and Canada aren't invading any time soon. But I would much rather be in say Spain or France's position if we're merely talking about which neighbors we want.

But it benefits America because of our capitalism. I have this book don't have the name off the top of my head but it explains how we purposely destroyed South America economy to uplift America (confessions of a economic hitman). We can't sustain our wealth with competing markets because the elite wants it all.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
America Has fought wars with both Mexico and Canada in the 1800s..Things are calmer now because all the tensions got worked out...Western Europe has got to that stage now eventually Africa Eastern Europe and Asia will too.
S American countries aint fighting each other like that either..its mostly internal civil wars and narco guerrilas

This lack of knowledge of history is what makes you and Three letter agency keep jumping to the wrong conclusions....This world wasnt created in 1982...the factors that shaped it are much older

Breh what the hell are you talking about? You don't think Saudi ain't going to war with Iran same with Israel Mosad. The war as we know it of hand to hand combat is over on a large scale you have economic warfare you have proxies. America doesn't have the threat as Europe does with refugees/large factions of Muslim extremist blowing to bits mall or Russia next door. You have to get a boat or plane to come here.

Mexico been garbage since the 1800s America will never allow them to reach the ability to become a power at all means. Same can be said with South America. Canada is neutral they just want to live life.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:Why should this shock anyone? Putin PUBLICLY said that his goal was to reform the Soviet Union. He cannot do this without destabilizing Europe and the European Union.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You officially know NOTHING about France or Spain.

France and Spain are literally on the verge of fracturing right now.

Mexico is a hell of a lot more favorable as a neighbor.