RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's ok with it because John Kerry was funding the other side of the Georgian conflict so he sees it as its in American interest to downplay the cleansing that was going on in that country by anti-Russian fanatics.
There was NO cleansing going on. You think I'm going to let you get away with claiming that there is as campaign of genocide everywhere there's a Russian?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Again

Russia made the threat up and fukking drove the dissension.

I've been following this for years. You haven't.

Following doesnt mean accurate...

My point was that something WAS going on because all of a sudden thousands of ethnic Russians were abandoning their Jobs and property and fleeing from a place they had lived in for decades in peace

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You're Russian. I get it.

But I don't get to be told I care about your values.

You made a statement that was bullshyt and you deflect when I set the record straight. If you take an unbiased view, America has a far worse history than Russia post WW2.

The tensions in Europe are a direct result of NATO infringement into Eastern Europe.

You can't deny this.

There was NO cleansing going on. You think I'm going to let you get away with claiming that there is as campaign of genocide everywhere there's a Russian?

I never said genocide. They attempted to cleanse the region of any Russian culture. Same shyt Soros tried in Ukraine. The west will never make inroads in the soviet satellites and attempts at doing so will only cause more tension.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You made a statement that was bullshyt and you deflect when I set the record straight. If you take an unbiased view, America has a far worse history than Russia post WW2.

The tensions in Europe are a direct result of NATO infringement into Eastern Europe.

You can't deny this.

I never said genocide. They attempted to cleanse the region of any Russian culture. Same shyt Soros tried in Ukraine. The west will never make inroads in the soviet satellites and attempts at doing so will only cause more tension.
Bruh, this is about Russia, not fukking Jupiter.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It took you 4 pages to admit Russia was behind the leak. I've accomplished my goal.

Dude I admitted that it's highly likely in your original anti-Putin thread months ago. It makes logical sense.

The difference is you think Russia is the enemy, and a formidable one at that by how hard you rally against them. I view Russia as a future ally, surely a part of it is because I'm Russian, but the other part of it is cuz I bee better relations as a tremendous good for the world.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude I admitted that it's highly likely in your original anti-Putin thread months ago. It makes logical sense.

The difference is you think Russia is the enemy, and a formidable one at that by how hard you rally against them. I view Russia as a future ally, surely a part of it is because I'm Russian, but the other part of it is cuz I bee better relations as a tremendous good for the world.
Any foreign nation that exploits the populace of MY country, is an enemy.

fukk what you heard.

Russia doesn't have good intentions with respect to USA internal politics.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Any foreign nation that exploits the populace of MY country, is an enemy.

fukk what you heard.

Russia doesn't have good intentions with respect to USA internal politics.

:russ:

I know, right. Supporting a guy for president who wants to end the NATO bullshyt and end the Cold War bullshyt is a bad idea. Let's elect someone that will make matters worse and increase tensions throughout the world.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ:

I know, right. Supporting a guy for president who wants to end the NATO bullshyt and end the Cold War bullshyt is a bad idea. Let's elect someone that will make matters worse and increase tensions throughout the world.
Trump's campaign dies tomorrow if he can't get financing from Kremlin aligned financiers.

a$$hole :camby: :pacspit:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Trump's campaign dies tomorrow if he can't get financing from Kremlin aligned financiers.

a$$hole :camby: :pacspit:

No it won't. That's absurd. And while we're at it, why don't you show us all the benefits that you think Putin is receiving from Trump.

And PS you haven't refuted any of my points. Your only point is were Americans so go team America!