RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I did. You just ignore them because yof your compulsion to support the GOP and its candidates no matter what. Like I posted a link to Manaforte is connected to Russia in ways that are not appropriate for someone involved in a US presidential campaign. And yes, Russia has a disproportionately high level of investment in Trump's businesses. If you don't think that financial support influences him then def don't cry about Hillary taking $$$ for speeches or the Clinton Foundation taking foreign money. And Trump has flat out spoken in admiration of Putin during the campaign. Putin, a dude who challenges our authority and undermines us at every opportunity.

And this Wikileaks thing will have way more of an impact here thanit will in Putin's territories. The suggestion that he pushed for those leaks to win over Russians is ridiculous. He did it to undermine the Clinton campaign here in the states and help put his groupie in the oval office. Look Hillary has fukked up pretty bad on foreign policy, but it's a pretty big stretch to suggest that having PUTIN dictate our foreign policy, which is exactly what would happen should Trump get elected, would be better. And it seems pretty obvious that that's what would happen. Trump is not very bright, already a Putin stan, and depends on the Kremlin financially. Its a no brainer for anyone who isn't a brain dead conservative or Trump stan.

A) I didn't deny the link. I said its irrelevant. And like you said yourself, if we're gonna say that Putin is bankrolling Trump, then we should be saying he's also bankrolled Hillary, because he has and he got 20% of our uranium for doing so.

B) I started a thread on the Clinton-Putin connection. Come join the debate.

C) The current tension between east and west is a direct result of Clinton policies and actions. They invaded Bosnia. They destabilized Ukraine. They are the reason that Russia is an enemy rather than a neutral nation. They are the direct reason that Russia is trying to undermine our election. Are we just gonna ignore the causes of all these things and only look at the end result?

D) Like I've said before, theres nothing wrong with Putin wanting better relations with the west. This Cold War bullshyt needs to end. Its a way for America to expand its military industrial complex, which seems to be the root of all of our foreign problems. Better east-west relations is a win-win for America, Russia, and Europe.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A) I didn't deny the link. I said its irrelevant. And like you said yourself, if we're gonna say that Putin is bankrolling Trump, then we should be saying he's also bankrolled Hillary, because he has and he got 20% of our uranium for doing so.

C) The current tension between east and west is a direct result of Clinton policies and actions. They invaded Bosnia. They destabilized Ukraine. They are the reason that Russia is an enemy rather than a neutral nation. They are the direct reason that Russia is trying to undermine our election. Are we just gonna ignore the causes of all these things and only look at the end result?

D) Like I've said before, theres nothing wrong with Putin wanting better relations with the west. This Cold War bullshyt needs to end. Its a way for America to expand its military industrial complex, which seems to be the root of all of our foreign problems. Better east-west relations is a win-win for America, Russia, and Europe.
Russia was the only country to invade another country in Europe post ww2

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Bankrolled != bankrolling. And you are talking about one deal vs swooping in to provide a large percentage of financing after having been blackballed by banks after bankruptcy. Do you at least have the integrity to admit one of these is not like the other?

Unless you have some info that suggests Clinton is still connected to Putin, I don't give a fukk about whatever happened in the past with them. Clinton is a shytty candidate and I'm not going to defend her or waste my breath on her. But the existing Trump-Putin connection has pretty serious national security implications.

Putin is the reason Russia is an enemy rather than a neutral nation. He has undermined us at every opportunity and wants to disband NATO and the EU- two of our huge strategic allies.

Indeed, there's nothing wrong with Putin wanting better relations with the west. But it's pretty obvious that's NOT what he wants, or what his connection with Trump is about.

I GUARANTEE if Hillary had all these folks tied to Russia in her campaign you would be screaming from the top of the hills. But because your candidate has them, "it's irrelevant" :mjlol: I suppose it's more fun to pretend to be objective than to just sit out of discussions and be honest about your blatant double standards and partisan bias. Hillary is a lot of terrible things, most of which Trump is too. But one thing she is NOT, that Trump IS, is heavily connected to/influenced by/an admirer of Putin. The US can mend relations with Russia without handing Putin the reins to our foreign policy.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Russia was the only country to invade another country in Europe post ww2

That's one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. And thats ignoring all of the Latin American countries that the US destabilized with the CIA. If you wanna go on technicalities like "another country in Europe", maybe you'll have a point. But in reality the US has "invaded" far more foreign entities since WW2.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bankrolled != bankrolling. And you are talking about one deal vs swooping in to provide a large percentage of financing after having been blackballed by banks after bankruptcy. Do you at least have the integrity to admit one of these is not like the other?

Unless you have some info that suggests Clinton is still connected to Putin, I don't give a fukk about whatever happened in the past with them. Clinton is a shytty candidate and I'm not going to defend her or waste my breath on her. But the existing Trump-Putin connection has pretty serious national security implications.

Putin is the reason Russia is an enemy rather than a neutral nation. He has undermined us at every opportunity and wants to disband NATO and the EU- two of our huge strategic allies.

Indeed, there's nothing wrong with Putin wanting better relations with the west. But it's pretty obvious that's NOT what he wants, or what his connection with Trump is about.

I GUARANTEE if Hillary had all these folks tied to Russia in her campaign you would be screaming from the top of the hills. But because your candidate has them, "it's irrelevant" :mjlol: I suppose it's more fun to pretend to be objective than to just sit out of discussions and be honest about your blatant double standards and partisan bias. Hillary is a lot of terrible things, most of which Trump is too. But one thing she is NOT, that Trump IS, is heavily connected to/influenced by/an admirer of Putin. The US can mend relations with Russia without handing Putin the reins to our foreign policy.

Go read my thread on the Uranium connection and then come back and tell me that the Clinton-Putin link is less valuable than the Trump-Putin. The uranium deal put $145 million in the Clinton coffers. How much $ has Russia given to the Trump campaign?

And you're right. I surely have a double standard in this situation. Heres why. We all know Trump is a sleazy businessman who will do whatever to get a leg up. Clinton was viewed as an angel that could do no wrong. So when Trump does this shyt, its expected. (Not saying its right/wrong). When Clinton does this shyt, it goes against everything that she publicly stands for. Its highly disingenuous. Even with all of you guys saying shyt like "I don't even like Hillary, I know she's vile" and then you guys turn it around and deflect from her vileness because "Trumps worst". I'm saying that he's NOT worse. Putin-Trump is angling at better east-west relations. Clinton-Putin is angling for control of our god damn nuclear raw materials.

You're a smart guy. Go watch the documentary and then come back and see if you still feel the way you do. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-clinton-cash-documentary-thread-link-inside.448465/

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
cofwqofukaegol4xvuic.jpg

cofwqmuuaaahgtwxmkfw.jpg

They took the panama papers as an attack on Putin.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Clinton was viewed as an angel that could do no wrong.
No the fukk she wasn't :mindblown:

Clinton's main issue before this leak was trustworthiness

HUFFPOLLSTER: Things Are Not Looking Good In The Polls For Hillary Clinton

Voters Dislike Hillary Clinton Because She's 'Not Trustworthy' and 'Corrupt' - Morning Consult

So I don't know what universe you live in but in this one nobody ever thought she was an "angel who could do no wrong" :snoop:

Meanwhile Trump is running on a campaign of populism and trust that he will put America's interests ahead of his own (or Russia's) which is a lie. So what the hell are you talking about?

And I didn't say the Clinton-Putin trump wasn't viable, I said it was irrelevant, because that deal is already done. Trump is STILL dependent on Russian financing for his businesses and by extension his campaign. How do you NOT see the difference??? :mindblown:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Yeah right. Russia made that shyt up.

Georgia's 340,000 ethnic Russians, many of whom are low-level bureaucrats and factory workers who don't speak Georgian, are particularly vulnerable to the regimen of nationalism and economic decline. Predominantly urban, they lack networks or territorially based communities and have failed to organize effectively to protect themselves. Several elements highlight the weak position of Russians, including the departure of the Dukhobors, a Russian religious sect that had resided in Georgia since the 1840s, the rapid disappearance of Russian-language newspapers and journals, and the lack of civil and political guarantees for the Russian community in a September 1990 agreement between the governments of Russia and Georgia.

Why is it so hard to believe? Do you know how many Americans are living and working in Mexico...1000,000....thats right 1 million

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why is it so hard to believe? Do you know how many Americans are living and working in Mexico...1000,000....thats right 1 million

He's ok with it because John Kerry was funding the other side of the Georgian conflict so he sees it as its in American interest to downplay the cleansing that was going on in that country by anti-Russian fanatics.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
This thang is gettin mighty interesting I must say
*southern accent*

Mudda Russia give no fukks
*Russian accent*

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. And thats ignoring all of the Latin American countries that the US destabilized with the CIA. If you wanna go on technicalities like "another country in Europe", maybe you'll have a point. But in reality the US has "invaded" far more foreign entities since WW2.
You're Russian. I get it.

But I don't get to be told I care about your values.