RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Ill is on his
neo-dodging-bullets-o.gif
bullshyt

Nobody is giving Hillary or the DNC a pass :snoop:

But I'm at a loss as to what Hillary's emails have to do with Putin and Trump's connection. If you want to talk about the emails, go to the thread about them. But don't panic and try to stifle or deflect critical discussions about your party's candidate like a fukking idiot. The "b-b-b-but what about Hillary" card is long overplayed

The poster in question is most certainly giving Hillary and the DNC a pass and deflecting all blame unto Russia.

If you wanna show Putin connections, then show all of the connections. Trump's Putin connection is he provided housing for a lot of rich Russians, who most likely are connected to Putin. Hillary's Putin connection is she provided him with our uranium deposits to create nuclear weapons. I'd say one far out weighs the severity of the other so lets keep it in perspective.

And for the record, it makes 100% logical sense for Russia to support Trump at all costs. I'm not here saying they don't support him in nefarious ways; I'm saying its irrelevant.

Bill Clinton invaded Bosnia and broke the pact that was signed at the end of the Cold War. Hillary's SoS helped overthrow a democratically elected leader in Ukraine leading to the current civil war. The Clintons started the NATO trend of encroaching into former soviet territory. They are the destabilizing force in the region therefore Putin supporting Trump makes perfect logical sense and its in Europe's interest to not advance the Clinton's campaign any further in that region.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The poster in question is most certainly giving Hillary and the DNC a pass and deflecting all blame unto Russia.

If you wanna show Putin connections, then show all of the connections. Trump's Putin connection is he provided housing for a lot of rich Russians, who most likely are connected to Putin. Hillary's Putin connection is she provided him with our uranium deposits to create nuclear weapons. I'd say one far out weighs the severity of the other so lets keep it in perspective.
I'm not giving the DNC a pass.

I'm asking why you're ignoring the wikileaks/russia tie.

Just admit it.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Can't wait to see what the democrats come up with next after this attack falls through like the previous 102948203928 :dead:

We're really doing the McCarthyism thing now? :mjlol::dead:

NEXT UP: Is Donald Trump planning on blowing up the Moon to save money? More at 11
We need to investigate Donald Trump's ties to Starscream now!

Ban high-capacity assault rocket ships and automatic shuttles now!

We need common sense space legislation to prevent white supremacist xenophobic rapist/old lady pocketbook snatchers like Donald Trump from dividing this country now!

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Can't wait to see what the democrats come up with next after this attack falls through like the previous 102948203928 :dead:

We're really doing the McCarthyism thing now? :mjlol::dead:

NEXT UP: Is Donald Trump planning on blowing up the Moon to save money? More at 11

Facts...Anyone who goes up against the democrats instantly becomes
-misogynistic
-homophobic
-Promotes global warming/destroys eniroment/raising sea levels
-wants to roll back civil rights
-A friend of david duke
-A secret ally of vladimir putin

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
-misogynistic
-homophobic
-A friend of david duke

they've flooded the market with these talking points imo....running hallow. Not that they dont have legit points sometimes...but it's literally the same thing every time now.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
-misogynistic
-homophobic
-A friend of david duke

they've flooded the market with these talking points imo....running hallow. Not that they dont have legit points sometimes...but it's literally the same thing every time now.

these are actual ads being run all over the internet by Clinton SuperPACS

3oelo55e2vvoxt9sahcnvl8gfklkkrdyojdvxbub6f02bksxps2ge9tktttaaorx.jpg

74p7szdsyltokuuefzimkbzlujvzkaaeacmqwnznjvopgluktaqewb28zoyrnhbx.jpg

:dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

If you wanna show Putin connections, then show all of the connections.
I did. You just ignore them because yof your compulsion to support the GOP and its candidates no matter what. Like I posted a link to Manaforte is connected to Russia in ways that are not appropriate for someone involved in a US presidential campaign. And yes, Russia has a disproportionately high level of investment in Trump's businesses. If you don't think that financial support influences him then def don't cry about Hillary taking $$$ for speeches or the Clinton Foundation taking foreign money. And Trump has flat out spoken in admiration of Putin during the campaign. Putin, a dude who challenges our authority and undermines us at every opportunity.

And this Wikileaks thing will have way more of an impact here thanit will in Putin's territories. The suggestion that he pushed for those leaks to win over Russians is ridiculous. He did it to undermine the Clinton campaign here in the states and help put his groupie in the oval office. Look Hillary has fukked up pretty bad on foreign policy, but it's a pretty big stretch to suggest that having PUTIN dictate our foreign policy, which is exactly what would happen should Trump get elected, would be better. And it seems pretty obvious that that's what would happen. Trump is not very bright, already a Putin stan, and depends on the Kremlin financially. Its a no brainer for anyone who isn't a brain dead conservative or Trump stan.