RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Not too long ago I was reading how Ed Schultz, one of the biggest liberal loud mouths who never met a Republican he liked (remember "The Ed Show" on MSNBC?), got hired as a talk show host on Russia Today and suddenly he's this huge Trump cheerleader.
Ed is for Trump :what:

That switch :mjlol:

And why doesn't the media talk more about Trump's personal debt. :what:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
joseph-r-mccarthys-quotes-7.jpg

Back to the good old days :laff:
Confuse actual ties with Russia with baseless witchhunts because you are a bytchmade conservative lackey brehs

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Confuse actual ties with Russia with baseless witchhunts because you are a bytchmade conservative lackey brehs

Oh please. Get this shyt outta here. Its no coincidence that the left is playing up the fear of big bad communists manipulating this election once they realized that no one is stopping Trump. Lets also keep in mind that Russia has no evidence of its own and even if they are behind it, the DNC and Hillary are the ones supplying the ammunition.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh please. Get this shyt outta here. Its no coincidence that the left is playing up the fear of big bad communists manipulating this election once they realized that no one is stopping Trump. Lets also keep in mind that Russia has no evidence of its own and even if they are behind it, the DNC and Hillary are the ones supplying the ammunition.
Former Ambassador to Russia :dead: :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Russia has been co-opting wikileaks since 2010.

As explained before:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wiki...idiot-germans-agrees-kremlin-says-yes.359785/

My point is its irrelevant. Our people are giving them ammunition. Our people are fukking up our country. Our people are also the corrupt a$$holes. If it wasn't wikileaks, it would be *****. Theres always truth finders out there that are anti-establishment and shyt like this will always come out. Stop blaming the whistleblowers and start blaming the people that are ACTUALLY fukking shyt up for the American citizens.

P.s. Go watch that Clinton Cash documentary and see how Hillary GAVE PUTIN 20% of ALL AMERICAN uranium deposits.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My point is its irrelevant. Our people are giving them ammunition. Our people are fukking up our country. Our people are also the corrupt a$$holes. If it wasn't wikileaks, it would be *****. Theres always truth finders out there that are anti-establishment and shyt like this will always come out. Stop blaming the whistleblowers and start blaming the people that are ACTUALLY fukking shyt up for the American citizens.

P.s. Go watch that Clinton Cash documentary and see how Hillary GAVE PUTIN 20% of ALL AMERICAN uranium deposits.

Then talk about the leaks.

Don't ignore the Russian connection.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Then talk about the leaks.

Don't ignore the Russian connection.

Or we can talk about how Hillary gave Putin our uranium deposits? I'd say those are far more valuable to Putin and Russia than anything Trump can do right now. Does this mean Putin is secretly supporting Hillary?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or we can talk about how Hillary gave Putin our uranium deposits? I'd say those are far more valuable to Putin and Russia than anything Trump can do right now. Does this mean Putin is secretly supporting Hillary?
They didn't give putin the uranium.

Stop playing dumb.

I never considered you to be this terrible of a debater before.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They didn't give putin the uranium.

Stop playing dumb.

I never considered you to be this terrible of a debater before.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Oh word?

And here I was thinking you wikipedia all the shyt you talk about before you talk :russ:

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

:feedme:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@Ill is on his
neo-dodging-bullets-o.gif
bullshyt

Nobody is giving Hillary or the DNC a pass :snoop:

But I'm at a loss as to what Hillary's emails have to do with Putin and Trump's connection. If you want to talk about the emails, go to the thread about them. But don't panic and try to stifle or deflect critical discussions about your party's candidate like a fukking idiot. The "b-b-b-but what about Hillary" card is long overplayed

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State