RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
24/7 fukkery. Non-stop lies......

If a certain someone was half-black, :whew:

Like this is
giphy.gif
-level fukkery brehs.

WATTBA :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"
Evan McMullin, who in his role as policy director to the House Republican Conference participated in the June 15 conversation, said: “It’s true that Majority Leader McCarthy said that he thought candidate Trump was on the Kremlin’s payroll. Speaker Ryan was concerned about that leaking.”

McMullin ran for president last year as an independent and has been a vocal critic of Trump.

When initially asked to comment on the exchange, Brendan Buck, a spokesman for Ryan, said: “That never happened,” and Matt Sparks, a spokesman for McCarthy, said: “The idea that McCarthy would assert this is absurd and false.”

After being told that The Post would cite a recording of the exchange, Buck, speaking for the GOP House leadership, said: “This entire year-old exchange was clearly an attempt at humor. No one believed the majority leader was seriously asserting that Donald Trump or any of our members were being paid by the Russians. What’s more, the speaker and leadership team have repeatedly spoken out against Russia’s interference in our election, and the House continues to investigate that activity.”

“This was a failed attempt at humor,” Sparks said."

:laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOUISE MENSCH CALLED IT!!!

Here is what Mensch reported:
On Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, normally third in the line of succession, I can report as fact that sources say that Ryan has been legally intercepted, and is on tape, admitting that he knew Russian money was being laundered into the Republican party.
Sources: Russia probe means President Hatch; RICO Case Against GOP

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

On Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, normally third in the line of succession, I can report as fact that sources say that Ryan has been legally intercepted, and is on tape, admitting that he knew Russian money was being laundered into the Republican party.
The WAPO report only deals with them talking about Trump being paid and some other dude so far? Not the whole party itself?

"Ryan said Russia’s goal was to “turn Ukraine against itself.” Groysman underlined Russia’s intentions, saying “They’re just going to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else,” according to Ryan’s summary of the prime minister’s remarks in the recording.

“Yes,” Rodgers said in agreement, noting that the Russians were funding non-government organizations across Europe as part of a wider “propaganda war.”

“Maniacal,” Ryan said. “And guess, guess who’s the only one taking a strong stand up against it? We are.”

Rodgers disagreed. “We’re not…we’re not…but, we’re not,” she said.

That’s when McCarthy brought the conversation about Russian meddling around to the DNC hack, Trump and Rohrabacher.

“I’ll guarantee you that’s what it is...The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp [opposition] research that they had on Trump,” McCarthy said with a laugh.

Ryan asked who the Russians “delivered” the opposition research to.

“There’s... there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy said, drawing some laughter. “Swear to God,” McCarthy added.

“This is an off the record,” Ryan said.

Some lawmakers laughed at that.

Checkpoint newsletter

Military, defense and security at home and abroad.

“No leaks, alright?,” Ryan said, adding: “This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

“That’s how you know that we’re tight,” Scalise said.

“What’s said in the family stays in the family,” Ryan added."

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:whoo: The coli gonna have its first poster ever in both the hall of shame AND the hall of fame :wow:. Nap has come back from the bushes with a vengeance truly unforeseen and he's been at this for the entire year. If this unfolds like it's looking, I'm having a hard time envisioning someone else competing for poster of the year for HL, just off the sheer volume of work he's put in here.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how complicit Republicans are looking in this administration, literally avoiding and spinning any Trump fukkery they would have killed for any other Democrat President. :wow:

Imagine the incredible small stuff they hounded Obama over for 8 years and compare it to Trump in just 5 months. :dead:
it's the most disgusting, hypocritical, unpatriotic shyt ive ever seen in my life :scustrump:

now the democrats do it too, brushing off whillarys crimes. lets not act like CNN ever ran a story condemning her or her campaign. but shes not the one in power, trump is. and they should answer for this garbage

i can only hope they fukk over enough of their voters :yeshrug:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Deputy AG is getting fired. :banderas: Brought out a straight shooter to helm this special counsel. :dead:

:youngsabo:

Someone on MSNBC said the two men are Flynn and Paul Manafort.

This new special counsel person has the power of a US Attorney. He has supenoa and prosecuting power, and he can bring in his own people if he want. It wouldn't be a good idea for Trump or Sessions would touch him.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Someone on MSNBC said the two men are Flynn and Paul Manafort.

This new special counsel person has the power of a US Attorney. He has supenoa and prosecuting power, and he can bring in his own people if he want. It wouldn't be a good idea for Trump or Sessions would touch him.
They'll try.

Comey firing shows these guys will act if they feel pressure. It'll just be another fukkery that will escalate the investigations though.

All these leaks, just as the Trump admin is going on a long international trip. fukk.