RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HlJf0DA.gif
HlJf0DA.gif

ANOTHER LOUISE MENSCH BANGER!!!

Comey’s FBI Computer Illegally Accessed: Data Given to Russian Diplomats

Comey’s FBI Computer Illegally Accessed: Data Given to Russian Diplomats
By patribotics1 hour ago
Exclusive: Sources close to the intelligence community report that Director Comey’s FBI computer was illegally accessed immediately after he was dismissed from his post. They further report that ‘removable media’ was used in the commission of this crime. ‘Removable media’ is a category describing physical devices that can be placed into a computer, either to download information or to upload it, such as a memory card, a USB stick, a removable hard drive, a thumb drive or similar items.

Sources further report that a person or persons allied to Donald Trump passed data accessed from Director Comey’s computer to Russian diplomats. It is not known when or how this took place. A piece of removable media containing all the data in question has been recovered from hostile actors, sources say, and is now in the possession of the Justice Department.

Director Comey is said to have known in advance that Mr. Trump would dismiss him. He took careful steps, these sources say, to leave not only a paper trail as we have seen in the story of the ‘Comey Memo’ but also a digital one. Director Comey’s own primary work computer, and other computers in and around his former office, were fitted with sophisticated intelligence community software allowing the Justice Department to see precisely how and when they were attacked.

comey-fired.jpeg

The official Foreign Ministry of Russia’s Twitter account posted a tweet showing Foreign Minister Lavarov laughing with Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State who has won the Order of Friendship of Vladimir Putin, over Director Comey’s firing, on the day Donald Trump hosted the Russians in the White House and verbally gave them top-secret allied intelligence, later published by the Russian news agency Tass.

White House sources say Trump has already discussed his resignation more than once. Perhaps when he discovers that the justice and intelligence communities are well aware he breached Director Comey’s computer and handed FBI data to Russia, he may decide to spare the nation further trauma and resign.

If he becomes President, Mike Pence will be unable to pardon Donald Trump for any crimes at the state level.

More on this story as we receive it.

————————————————–

Patribotics hopes to expand reporting and commission other writers. If you would like to donate, there are buttons around the site, or you could make a contribution here.
Editor’s Note: Whistleblowing

If whistleblowers wish to contact patribotics they are encouraged to get in touch on Twitter, or via the contact form page, which includes a protonmail email contact.

Read more of Patribotics breaking coverage here:
@DonKnock @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tn9kMRP.gif
Tn9kMRP.gif

THEY FU¢KING KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL RYAN TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDING:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726371/Read-the-transcript-of-the-conversation-among.pdf

(UI: Unidentified individual)

UI: Kevin had the Ukrainian prime minister this morning.

Ryan: Oh, so did I. I just left him in the health care... [unintelligible].

UI: Okay.

Ryan: This guy’s a good guy.

[Crosstalk]

Ryan: This guy’s a pretty good guy.

Rodgers: Is this the guy who’s been there a while?

Ryan: No, he’s new. He was the speaker of the [unintelligible].

Rodgers: Their other prime minister got kicked out, right?

Ryan: Right. This guy’s like the anti-corruption guy. This guy’s there because he’s the anti- corruption guy. He was the speaker...

Rodgers: Okay.

Ryan: And he’s the one who was working on the amendments to the constitution [unintelligible]...independent judiciary.

Ryan: They got that in now...[unintelligible]...and he’s passing...and he’s passing all these anticorruption laws.

Rodgers: How are things going in Ukraine? Ryan: What’s that?
Rodgers: How are things going in Ukraine?

Ryan: Well, the Russians are bombing them 30-40...um, um...shells a day and the people. Crimea is gone. And, they’re trying to clean up their government to show that they want to be western. So they’re trying to prove to the western world that they want to be western, or westernizing, so they can get support to get their country back. They’re [unintelligible]. Everybody talks a good game on what they’re doing, but he’s passed all these anti-corruption laws. The question is are they, like, executing...[unintelligible]...I think by the summer they’ll have it all done.

Rodgers: Did he talk about their economy?
Ryan: Yeah, this is about getting actual growth and not graft growth, so...no, it’s not good, but...

Rodgers: I went there a year ago. It was like wow. These people are living...they’re on the front lines. They’re fighting for their freedom...it’s, uh...their independence.

Ryan: He basically...He has this really interesting riff about... people have said that they have Ukraine fatigue, and it’s really Russian fatigue because what Russia is doing is doing to us, financing our populists, financing people in our governments to undo our governments, you know, messing with our oil and gas energy, all the things Russia does to basically blow up our country, they’re just going to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else.

Rodgers: Yes!

Ryan: So we should not have Ukraine fatigue, we should have Russian fatigue.

Rodgers: Yes! The propaganda...my big takeaway from that trip was just how sophisticated the propaganda...

Ryan: It’s very sophisticated.

Rodgers:...coming out of Russia and Putin.

Ryan: Very sophisticated.

[Crosstalk]

Rodgers: Not just in Ukraine. They were once funding the NGOs in Europe. They attacked fracking.

Ryan: Correct.

Rodgers: Russia TV. I was not...you know...I hadn’t tuned into Russia TV until that trip. It’s, it’s frightening.

Ryan: So he’s saying they’re doing this throughout Europe. So, uh... [Unintelligible]
Ryan: This is, this isn’t just about Ukraine.

Rodgers: So, yeah, it is a, um...[unintelligible]...a way...it’s really a messaging...you know...they are...it’s a propaganda war.

Ryan: Russia is trying to turn Ukraine against itself.
Rodgers: Yes. And that’s...it’s sophisticated and it’s, uh...
Ryan: Maniacal.
Rodgers: Yes.
Ryan: And guess...guess who’s the only one taking a strong stand up against it? We are. Rodgers: We’re not...we’re not...but, we’re not...
McCarthy: [unintelligible]...I’ll GUARANTEE you that’s what it is.
[Unintelligible]
McCarthy: The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp research that they had on Trump. McCarthy: laughs
[Crosstalk]
Ryan: The Russian’s hacked the DNC...
McHenry: ...to get oppo...
Ryan: ...on Trump and like delivered it to...to who?

[Unintelligible]

McCarthy: There’s...there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump...[laughter]...swear to God.

Ryan: This is an off the record...[laughter]...NO LEAKS...[laughter]...alright?! [Laughter]
Ryan: This is how we know we’re a real family here.
Scalise: That’s how you know that we’re tight.

[Laughter]
Ryan: What’s said in the family stays in the family.

@DonKnock @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang
BJWQfqb.png

Superstar
Daps
Okay, just to be clear: The conversation with Ryan, McCarthy, and Scalise happened before Trump was even the GOP nominee.

The tone of the conversation is only semi-serious and it doesn't tell us anything we don't already know: That Russia favored a Trump presidency over a Clinton presidency and the DNC hack was probably conducted by Russian operatives. Has Ryan ever denied that the DNC hack was done by the Russians?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Okay, just to be clear: The conversation with Ryan, McCarthy, and Scalise happened before Trump was even the GOP nominee.

The tone of the conversation is only semi-serious and it doesn't tell us anything we don't already know: That Russia favored a Trump presidency over a Clinton presidency and the DNC hack was probably conducted by Russian operatives. Has Ryan ever denied that the DNC hack was done by the Russians?
Bruh, the CIA noted Trump and his associates contact with Russia back in 2015

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

i'm trying to remember the timeline. When was the news leaked that this was Russian goals though? Was it in September or October or before?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Tn9kMRP.gif
Tn9kMRP.gif

THEY FU¢KING KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL RYAN TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDING:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726371/Read-the-transcript-of-the-conversation-among.pdf

(UI: Unidentified individual)

UI: Kevin had the Ukrainian prime minister this morning.

Ryan: Oh, so did I. I just left him in the health care... [unintelligible].

UI: Okay.

Ryan: This guy’s a good guy.

[Crosstalk]

Ryan: This guy’s a pretty good guy.

Rodgers: Is this the guy who’s been there a while?

Ryan: No, he’s new. He was the speaker of the [unintelligible].

Rodgers: Their other prime minister got kicked out, right?

Ryan: Right. This guy’s like the anti-corruption guy. This guy’s there because he’s the anti- corruption guy. He was the speaker...

Ryan: And he’s the one who was working on the amendments to the constitution [unintelligible]...independent judiciary.

Ryan: They got that in now...[unintelligible]...and he’s passing...and he’s passing all these anticorruption laws.

Rodgers: How are things going in Ukraine? Ryan: What’s that?
Rodgers: How are things going in Ukraine?

Ryan: Well, the Russians are bombing them 30-40...um, um...shells a day and the people. Crimea is gone. And, they’re trying to clean up their government to show that they want to be western. So they’re trying to prove to the western world that they want to be western, or westernizing, so they can get support to get their country back. They’re [unintelligible]. Everybody talks a good game on what they’re doing, but he’s passed all these anti-corruption laws. The question is are they, like, executing...[unintelligible]...I think by the summer they’ll have it all done.

Rodgers: Did he talk about their economy?
Ryan: Yeah, this is about getting actual growth and not graft growth, so...no, it’s not good, but...

Rodgers: I went there a year ago. It was like wow. These people are living...they’re on the front lines. They’re fighting for their freedom...it’s, uh...their independence.

Ryan: He basically...He has this really interesting riff about... people have said that they have Ukraine fatigue, and it’s really Russian fatigue because what Russia is doing is doing to us, financing our populists, financing people in our governments to undo our governments, you know, messing with our oil and gas energy, all the things Russia does to basically blow up our country, they’re just going to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else.

Rodgers: Yes!

Ryan: So we should not have Ukraine fatigue, we should have Russian fatigue.

Rodgers: Yes! The propaganda...my big takeaway from that trip was just how sophisticated the propaganda...

Ryan: It’s very sophisticated.

Rodgers:...coming out of Russia and Putin.

Ryan: Very sophisticated.

[Crosstalk]

Rodgers: Not just in Ukraine. They were once funding the NGOs in Europe. They attacked fracking.

Ryan: Correct.

Rodgers: Russia TV. I was not...you know...I hadn’t tuned into Russia TV until that trip. It’s, it’s frightening.

Ryan: So he’s saying they’re doing this throughout Europe. So, uh... [Unintelligible]
Ryan: This is, this isn’t just about Ukraine.

Rodgers: So, yeah, it is a, um...[unintelligible]...a way...it’s really a messaging...you know...they are...it’s a propaganda war.

Ryan: Russia is trying to turn Ukraine against itself.
Rodgers: Yes. And that’s...it’s sophisticated and it’s, uh...
Ryan: Maniacal.
Rodgers: Yes.
Ryan: And guess...guess who’s the only one taking a strong stand up against it? We are. Rodgers: We’re not...we’re not...but, we’re not...
McCarthy: [unintelligible]...I’ll GUARANTEE you that’s what it is.
[Unintelligible]
McCarthy: The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp research that they had on Trump. McCarthy: laughs
[Crosstalk]
Ryan: The Russian’s hacked the DNC...
McHenry: ...to get oppo...
Ryan: ...on Trump and like delivered it to...to who?

[Unintelligible]

McCarthy: There’s...there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump...[laughter]...swear to God.

Ryan: This is an off the record...[laughter]...NO LEAKS...[laughter]...alright?! [Laughter]
Ryan: This is how we know we’re a real family here.
Scalise: That’s how you know that we’re tight.

[Laughter]
Ryan: What’s said in the family stays in the family.

Is this verified? This is the craziest thing I have ever seen in regards to modern day politics

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps