RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tn9kMRP.gif
Tn9kMRP.gif

THEY FU¢KING KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL RYAN TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDING:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726371/Read-the-transcript-of-the-conversation-among.pdf

(UI: Unidentified individual)

UI: Kevin had the Ukrainian prime minister this morning.

Ryan: Oh, so did I. I just left him in the health care... [unintelligible].

UI: Okay.

Ryan: This guy’s a good guy.

[Crosstalk]

Ryan: This guy’s a pretty good guy.

Rodgers: Is this the guy who’s been there a while?

Ryan: No, he’s new. He was the speaker of the [unintelligible].

Rodgers: Their other prime minister got kicked out, right?

Ryan: Right. This guy’s like the anti-corruption guy. This guy’s there because he’s the anti- corruption guy. He was the speaker...

Rodgers: Okay.

Ryan: And he’s the one who was working on the amendments to the constitution [unintelligible]...independent judiciary.

Rodgers: Okay.

Ryan: They got that in now...[unintelligible]...and he’s passing...and he’s passing all these anticorruption laws.

Rodgers: How are things going in Ukraine? Ryan: What’s that?
Rodgers: How are things going in Ukraine?

Ryan: Well, the Russians are bombing them 30-40...um, um...shells a day and the people. Crimea is gone. And, they’re trying to clean up their government to show that they want to be western. So they’re trying to prove to the western world that they want to be western, or westernizing, so they can get support to get their country back. They’re [unintelligible]. Everybody talks a good game on what they’re doing, but he’s passed all these anti-corruption laws. The question is are they, like, executing...[unintelligible]...I think by the summer they’ll have it all done.

Rodgers: Did he talk about their economy?
Ryan: Yeah, this is about getting actual growth and not graft growth, so...no, it’s not good, but...

Rodgers: I went there a year ago. It was like wow. These people are living...they’re on the front lines. They’re fighting for their freedom...it’s, uh...their independence.

Ryan: He basically...He has this really interesting riff about... people have said that they have Ukraine fatigue, and it’s really Russian fatigue because what Russia is doing is doing to us, financing our populists, financing people in our governments to undo our governments, you know, messing with our oil and gas energy, all the things Russia does to basically blow up our country, they’re just going to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else.

Rodgers: Yes!

Ryan: So we should not have Ukraine fatigue, we should have Russian fatigue.

Rodgers: Yes! The propaganda...my big takeaway from that trip was just how sophisticated the propaganda...

Ryan: It’s very sophisticated.

Rodgers:...coming out of Russia and Putin.

Ryan: Very sophisticated.

[Crosstalk]

Rodgers: Not just in Ukraine. They were once funding the NGOs in Europe. They attacked fracking.

Ryan: Correct.

Rodgers: Russia TV. I was not...you know...I hadn’t tuned into Russia TV until that trip. It’s, it’s frightening.

Ryan: So he’s saying they’re doing this throughout Europe. So, uh... [Unintelligible]
Ryan: This is, this isn’t just about Ukraine.

Rodgers: So, yeah, it is a, um...[unintelligible]...a way...it’s really a messaging...you know...they are...it’s a propaganda war.

Ryan: Russia is trying to turn Ukraine against itself.
Rodgers: Yes. And that’s...it’s sophisticated and it’s, uh...
Ryan: Maniacal.
Rodgers: Yes.
Ryan: And guess...guess who’s the only one taking a strong stand up against it? We are. Rodgers: We’re not...we’re not...but, we’re not...
McCarthy: [unintelligible]...I’ll GUARANTEE you that’s what it is.
[Unintelligible]
McCarthy: The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp research that they had on Trump. McCarthy: laughs
[Crosstalk]
Ryan: The Russian’s hacked the DNC...
McHenry: ...to get oppo...
Ryan: ...on Trump and like delivered it to...to who?

[Unintelligible]

McCarthy: There’s...there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump...[laughter]...swear to God.

Ryan: This is an off the record...[laughter]...NO LEAKS...[laughter]...alright?! [Laughter]
Ryan: This is how we know we’re a real family here.
Scalise: That’s how you know that we’re tight.

[Laughter]
Ryan: What’s said in the family stays in the family.

@DonKnock @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

So I read this, and this dude was not joking in a haha this is totally untrue way. He was joking given the context of the rest of the conversation in a "haha you know what is probably true based on all this information" way.

Check these parts out

Here they're talking about an anti-corruption politician in the Ukraine and what he is doing back home

Rodgers: I went there a year ago. It was like wow. These people are living…they’re on the front lines. They’re fighting for their freedom…it’s, uh…their independence.

Ryan: He basically…He has this really interesting riff about… people have said that they have Ukraine fatigue, and it’s really Russian fatigue because what Russia is doing is doing to us, financing our populists, financing people in our governments to undo our governments, you know, messing with our oil and gas energy, all the things Russia does to basically blow up our country, they’re just going to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else.

Rodgers: Yes!

Ryan: So we should not have Ukraine fatigue, we should have Russian fatigue.

Rodgers: Yes! The propaganda…my big takeaway from that trip was just how sophisticated the propaganda…

Ryan: It’s very sophisticated.

Rodgers:…coming out of Russia and Putin.

Ryan: Very sophisticated.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Evan McMullin, who in his role as policy director to the House Republican Conference participated in the June 15 conversation, said: “It’s true that Majority Leader McCarthy said that he thought candidate Trump was on the Kremlin’s payroll. Speaker Ryan was concerned about that leaking.”

We have a new challenger who will need to provide information soon. :pachaha:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The WAPO report only deals with them talking about Trump being paid and some other dude so far? Not the whole party itself?

"Ryan said Russia’s goal was to “turn Ukraine against itself.” Groysman underlined Russia’s intentions, saying “They’re just going to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else,” according to Ryan’s summary of the prime minister’s remarks in the recording.

“Yes,” Rodgers said in agreement, noting that the Russians were funding non-government organizations across Europe as part of a wider “propaganda war.”

“Maniacal,” Ryan said. “And guess, guess who’s the only one taking a strong stand up against it? We are.”

Rodgers disagreed. “We’re not…we’re not…but, we’re not,” she said.

That’s when McCarthy brought the conversation about Russian meddling around to the DNC hack, Trump and Rohrabacher.

“I’ll guarantee you that’s what it is...The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp [opposition] research that they had on Trump,” McCarthy said with a laugh.

Ryan asked who the Russians “delivered” the opposition research to.

“There’s... there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy said, drawing some laughter. “Swear to God,” McCarthy added.

“This is an off the record,” Ryan said.

Some lawmakers laughed at that.

Checkpoint newsletter

Military, defense and security at home and abroad.

“No leaks, alright?,” Ryan said, adding: “This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

“That’s how you know that we’re tight,” Scalise said.

“What’s said in the family stays in the family,” Ryan added."
They tried to impeach Bill Clinton over a fukking blowjob. They way they're spinning shyt and defendign Trump there's no way Ryan and the rest of the GOP aren't tied to this clusterfukk in some way

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Here they talk about the propaganda from Russia TV

Rodgers: Russia TV. I was not…you know…I hadn’t tuned into Russia TV until that trip. It’s, it’s frightening.

Ryan: So he’s saying they’re doing this throughout Europe. So, uh… [Unintelligible]

Ryan: This is, this isn’t just about Ukraine.

Rodgers: So, yeah, it is a, um…[unintelligible]…a way...it’s really a messaging…you know…they are…it’s a propaganda war.

Ryan: Russia is trying to turn Ukraine against itself.

Rodgers: Yes. And that’s…it’s sophisticated and it’s, uh…

Ryan: Maniacal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Evan McMullin, who in his role as policy director to the House Republican Conference participated in the June 15 conversation, said: “It’s true that Majority Leader McCarthy said that he thought candidate Trump was on the Kremlin’s payroll. Speaker Ryan was concerned about that leaking.”

We have a new challenger who will need to provide information soon. :pachaha:
EVAN MCMULLIN WAS FORMER CIA TOO...Goddamn this dude played them all :shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
"

McMullin ran for president last year as an independent and has been a vocal critic of Trump.

When initially asked to comment on the exchange, Brendan Buck, a spokesman for Ryan, said: “That never happened,” and Matt Sparks, a spokesman for McCarthy, said: “The idea that McCarthy would assert this is absurd and false.”

After being told that The Post would cite a recording of the exchange, Buck, speaking for the GOP House leadership, said: “This entire year-old exchange was clearly an attempt at humor. No one believed the majority leader was seriously asserting that Donald Trump or any of our members were being paid by the Russians. What’s more, the speaker and leadership team have repeatedly spoken out against Russia’s interference in our election, and the House continues to investigate that activity.”

“This was a failed attempt at humor,” Sparks said."

:laff:

It didnt happen or was it a joke? Republican fukk boys. Mueller needs to go Jack Bauer on the whole right. Good looking to whoever made the 24 reference above.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Ryan: This is an off the record...[laughter]...NO LEAKS...[laughter]...alright?! [Laughter]
Ryan: This is how we know we’re a real family here.
Scalise: That’s how you know that we’re tight.

[Laughter]
Ryan: What’s said in the family stays in the family.

You can't make this shyt up :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Soooo glad that spineless fukk Ryan was in that room talking his fukking mouth off.:jawalrus: