RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt I forgot about the Dougie, it had like 5 people sign up lol

Yep, that's the shyt that failed. Which lead to the new owners not updating the servers.

Thread went dead once it got unstickied. Mainly just Nap talking to himself.

The thread was deemed important because of its size and was the only thread dedicated to this subject so everyone was up in it and because of all the unprecedented fukkery going on.

But Nap went full Nap and started spamming to a degree that no one on the coli or sohh has ever witnessed. I'll fukk with the thread still but Nap done ruined his baby because he turned into the man this thread is about and ended up getting impeached first. :francis:

I don't know what people expected. Dude has been caught in literally dozens of lies over the years. Lied about his race, even.

Why any rational adult would look to him for guidance, or as an expert on anything, is beyond me. People need to hold the L for taking this thread seriously in the first place.

@hex i thought about requesting to be restored as super moderator recently, i gave up my moderatorship as not to be seein as biased for posting my own music, but i think i would like to return if possible. can you make a thread on the forum and see if this can happen? at work i spend ALOT of time here and could easily regulate this mans posts without issue for his inevitable comeback.

I can look into that but Brooklynzson would have to OK it and he hasn't been here since Sunday. So it might be a minute.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yep, that's the shyt that failed. Which lead to the new owners not updating the servers.

I don't know what people expected. Dude has been caught in literally dozens of lies over the years. Lied about his race, even.

Why any rational adult would look to him for guidance, or as an expert on anything, is beyond me. People need to hold the L for taking this thread seriously in the first place.

I can look into that but Brooklynzson would have to OK it and he hasn't been here since Sunday. So it might be a minute.

Fred.
I don't think anyone was looking for guidance but just the fact that the thread took off and people flocked and were engaged more by the craziness of this administration and not that Nap was going full retard.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. All of y'all need to sit the fukk down somewhere. There's two threads, stop bytching in either about others and keep it the fukk moving.

Share links and commentary about the topic at hand. Mute individuals you don't fukk with. And be merry.

@hex i thought about requesting to be restored as super moderator recently, i gave up my moderatorship as not to be seein as biased for posting my own music, but i think i would like to return if possible. can you make a thread on the forum and see if this can happen? at work i spend ALOT of time here and could easily regulate this mans posts without issue for his inevitable comeback.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
200.gif

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some dudes on this site are straight up weirdos. How can a guy you dont know get under your skin so much? Wtf.. bunch of weirdo shut ins need to get out more. This is the definitive Russia thread. Seems someone was jealous of the traffic this thread was getting or we got some of Putins hoes in here trying to deflect and obfuscate like they do on every message board.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what you want about Nap, but acting like he wasn’t months ahead of this story (at least on the coli) is Coli revisionist history. His posts had me on game since like summer ‘16 if not earlier. What’s so hard about putting dude on ignore - it’s not that big of a deal. He’s a human aggregator - ignore him or skim his posts and move on.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I just think it's hilarious people claim this thread is so important....complain that it wasn't stickied....but the sole reason it was active was because Nap has 30,000 posts in it. Since he's been Bushed the shyt is dead as hell.

Literally anyone in this thread can spam it with Twitter links like Nap does. This is the sole sub-forum that takes him seriously, it's mind boggling.

Fred.

This thread needs to go to The Rafters, and have the discussion continued in the new thread.

There's too much good f*ckery in this thread to simply be bushed. :kanyebp:

Once that happens, pass Nap that permaban.

That way, we can rightly acknowledge the importance of this thread, remove Nap's control of it, and end his sh*tty grandstanding in HL once and for all. :panthersafe: