RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
the thread was de-stickied because the OP is a multi-time WOAT who continues to break the rules despite receiving more warnings than any poster in Coli history

there is no need for two competing stickied threads about the same subject

it is nonsensical to reward an inveterate terms of service violator

ban nap permanently and bush this thread. you want to read it all over again, you can do so in the bushes.

:manny:
Everything past banning Nap is extra, unnecessary, and only serves to make the mods look petty and incapable. I don't care if you permaban him or not. If the rules dictate that crime then the punishment is suitable. But there should not be a second thread on the same topic, and it should definitely not be stickied because you can't handle the op of the older and more popular thread. I also don't think that anything you've said justifies putting this thread in the bushes.

As someone noted, this is the same mod bullshyt that made sohh turn for the worst

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything past banning Nap is extra, unnecessary, and only serves to make the mods look petty and incapable. I don't care if you permaban him or not. If the rules dictate that crime then the punishment is suitable. But there should not be a second thread on the same topic, and it should definitely not be stickied because you can't handle the op of the older and more popular thread. I also don't think that anything you've said justifies putting this thread in the bushes.

As someone noted, this is the same mod bullshyt that made sohh turn for the worst

:salute:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Nap has five worst poster of the year awards. His most recent win was one of the largest margins of any WOAT vote on any section for this website. He’s a habitual violator of every rule of this site, derailing threads and spamming to drown out voices that don’t line up with his own views. He can’t even be bothered despite constant requests, to spoiler long articles and stop with the gifs so that pages will load properly for everyone. fukk nap. Keep his ass in the trash with filth like cactain planet. It takes a special breed of insufferable shythead to be more detestable than even @Swagnificent was. Nap is maybe the only poster on this site that’s neg on sight status in every section the same way that king karim is :scust:. He’s earned that status with his behavior that warranted a permanent ban ages ago. There’s only one poster besides him to win WOAT in two sections in the same year. That’s not by accident he pulled that off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I disagree, the other thread should be the lite version of this one, which it seems to be becoming. Hottest issues of the day, Less details, twitter posts without context, less analysis etc..

And most importantly hopefully it stops the weirdos from whining and crying up pages of either thread.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
1 hr ·
The House Judiciary Committee reportedly believes it has evidence President Trump asked former acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to put a US attorney who donated to Trump's presidential campaign in charge of the investigation into Michael Cohen.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

House committee believes it has evidence Trump wanted top ally in charge of Cohen probe: report
There is no sign Whitaker acted on Trump's request.
Charge the meat head for perjury and file the impeachment paperwork already:francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyts rediculous. That's how sohh ended up in the bushes mods feeling themselves too much and not listening to what the people want. This is the most viewed thread on site people came here cause of it

You cats gotta stop running with this nonsense.

SOHH ended up how it ended up because an outside company bought it and wanted to make it into a social media platform like Myspace or some shyt. When it didn't catch on they refused to update the servers, which lead to them constantly crashing....if I remember correctly during All Star Weekend was the final straw.

This is 100% the reason a mass exodus happened. Had jack shyt to do with Mods.

Fred.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You cats gotta stop running with this nonsense.

SOHH ended up how it ended up because an outside company bought it and wanted to make it into a social media platform like Myspace or some shyt. When it didn't catch on they refused to update the servers, which lead to them constantly crashing....if I remember correctly during All Star Weekend was the final straw.

This is 100% the reason a mass exodus happened. Had jack shyt to do with Mods.

Fred.

Everything that's happened to sohh is happening here. Closed registrations, server crashing, mod abuse. NBA finals was the final straw, but not the only one.

This forums members are like 36 years old on average. That's ancient in hip hop.