RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everything that's happened to sohh is happening here. Closed registrations, server crashing, mod abuse. NBA finals was the final straw, but not the only one.

This forums members are like 36 years old on average. That's ancient in hip hop.

Nap ain't the hill to die on for Mod abuse though. If we're being real here 99.99% of the things that go on here, would get people banned from literally any other site on the planet.

The registration thing is a lose/lose because if it's not closed people complain about "outsiders" infiltrating the site.

As far as the servers, I rarely have a problem here. So I dunno about that. It's not remotely on the same level as SOHH.

And the #1 reason people bounced from SOHH, was the servers crashing. cook mentioned he had a couple back up servers, Brooklynzson said he'd start a site and then everyone bounced over the course of a week or two. People didn't care about Mods either way....they couldn't even access the site 50% of the time man.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I recognize some of the posters from SOHH saying that this is the reason that SOHH died, revisionist history, I was there for SOHH from nearly the start, and I am also a day 1 here, and this site was 100% created because the servers were crashing during playoff basketball, 100%, non disputable. Why the fukk are y’all caping for a bad actor? Y’all are so reluctant to change, but then threaten that if it doesn’t stay the same, with clowncake being allowed to be a complete troll, we will see a change like the hamster exodus. I fukking LOVED this thread, but just because I loved this thread doesn’t mean that we should just sit back and accept that this guy is a despicable dikkhead! We decided we wanted a change and we jumped over to the other thread, if y’all want to keep posting in here, go ahead, but I won’t support this troll anymore, last post in here, even when I get attacked by aliases and sympathizers. The only way to reel in the bad behavior is to make his biggest accomplishment irrelevant.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I recognize some of the posters from SOHH saying that this is the reason that SOHH died, revisionist history, I was there for SOHH from nearly the start, and I am also a day 1 here, and this site was 100% created because the servers were crashing during playoff basketball, 100%, non disputable. Why the fukk are y’all caping for a bad actor? Y’all are so reluctant to change, but then threaten that if it doesn’t stay the same, with clowncake being allowed to be a complete troll, we will see a change like the hamster exodus. I fukking LOVED this thread, but just because I loved this thread doesn’t mean that we should just sit back and accept that this guy is a despicable dikkhead! We decided we wanted a change and we jumped over to the other thread, if y’all want to keep posting in here, go ahead, but I won’t support this troll anymore, last post in here, even when I get attacked by aliases and sympathizers. The only way to reel in the bad behavior is to make his biggest accomplishment irrelevant.
tenor.gif

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Thread back on top :blessed:

we byke!!

About damn time this thread got the stickywiththeblickah

Thank me later had to make the phone call
i

We are adults, this I’m going to take my sand castle over here because I don’t like his is dumb. Mute the dude......y’all post that fire and keep this under one umbrella.Y’all are weak to even make another thread when mute option was always available. Petty shyt

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Here's my take on nap, yeah he was annoying as fukk, even when I agreed with him he was fukking annoying. And the tweets about with the six degrees of separation we're annoying but I would just scroll past it, I never understood why it was such a big deal :manny:

That said the coli/sohh comparisons are so off base. The last days of the coli it was damn near unusable. Yeah the coli occasionally crashes but sohh was crashing during every big sporting, wrestling, and TV event.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Here's my take on nap, yeah he was annoying as fukk, even when I agreed with him he was fukking annoying. And the tweets about with the six degrees of separation we're annoying but I would just scroll past it, I never understood why it was such a big deal :manny:

That said the coli/sohh comparisons are so off base. The last days of the coli it was damn near unusable. Yeah the coli occasionally crashes but sohh was crashing during every big sporting, wrestling, and TV event.

if im not mistaken, Rock VS Cena 1 was the last straw. @hex is right, "the dougie" didint take off, i aint never even use my stupid ass invite (lol) shyt sat as a notification for seemingly years. at this point, ive been a coli poster longer than a registered sohh poster because i couldnt get a paid email until late 2007.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I just think it's hilarious people claim this thread is so important....complain that it wasn't stickied....but the sole reason it was active was because Nap has 30,000 posts in it. Since he's been Bushed the shyt is dead as hell.

Literally anyone in this thread can spam it with Twitter links like Nap does. This is the sole sub-forum that takes him seriously, it's mind boggling.

Fred.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
if im not mistaken, Rock VS Cena 1 was the last straw. @hex is right, "the dougie" didint take off, i aint never even use my stupid ass invite (lol) shyt sat as a notification for seemingly years. at this point, ive been a coli poster longer than a registered sohh poster because i couldnt get a paid email until late 2007.
Oh shyt I forgot about the Dougie, it had like 5 people sign up lol

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I just think it's hilarious people claim this thread is so important....complain that it wasn't stickied....but the sole reason it was active was because Nap has 30,000 posts in it. Since he's been Bushed the shyt is dead as hell.

Literally anyone in this thread can spam it with Twitter links like Nap does. This is the sole sub-forum that takes him seriously, it's mind boggling.

Fred.
Thread went dead once it got unstickied. Mainly just Nap talking to himself.

The thread was deemed important because of its size and was the only thread dedicated to this subject so everyone was up in it and because of all the unprecedented fukkery going on.

But Nap went full Nap and started spamming to a degree that no one on the coli or sohh has ever witnessed. I'll fukk with the thread still but Nap done ruined his baby because he turned into the man this thread is about and ended up getting impeached first. :francis:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Fred.

@hex i thought about requesting to be restored as super moderator recently, i gave up my moderatorship as not to be seein as biased for posting my own music, but i think i would like to return if possible. can you make a thread on the forum and see if this can happen? at work i spend ALOT of time here and could easily regulate this mans posts without issue for his inevitable comeback.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thread went dead once it got unstickied. Mainly just Nap talking to himself.

The thread was deemed important because of its size and was the only thread dedicated to this subject so everyone was up in it and because of all the unprecedented fukkery going on.

But Nap went full Nap and started spamming to a degree that no one on the coli or sohh has ever witnessed. I'll fukk with the thread still but Nap done ruined his baby because he turned into the man this thread is about and ended up getting impeached first. :francis:
At one point it was 8-9 straight pages of him talking to himself. Severe autism.