RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This thread needs to go to The Rafters, and have the discussion continued in the new thread.

i kinda agree but in a way i like the 6 degrees of separation view that nap gives.
i just don't like the way he presents it.

i really, really hate having full articles posted out.
repeating previous posts and then posting the full article was basically him saying "fukk you" to whoever posted info before him.
this thread became toxic because nap made it that way and that's sad.
it's sad because he had a huge spark when he started but was not able to pivot his presentation style to his audience....it became :trash:

i'm gonna big up nap one final time because he was on the scent early af but that's where i leave it.

you shyt the bed, nap.
i'll pop in and out of your thread to catch whatever piques my interest but quite frankly, you have carried yourself in a manner that i simply cannot condone.

:beli:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
i kinda agree but in a way i like the 6 degrees of separation view that nap gives.
i just don't like the way he presents it.

i really, really hate having full articles posted out.
repeating previous posts and then posting the full article was basically him saying "fukk you" to whoever posted info before him.
this thread became toxic because nap made it that way and that's sad.
it's sad because he had a huge spark when he started but was not able to pivot his presentation style to his audience....it became :trash:

i'm gonna big up nap one final time because he was on the scent early af but that's where i leave it.

you shyt the bed, nap.
i'll pop in and out of your thread to catch whatever piques my interest but quite frankly, you have carried yourself in a manner that i simply cannot condone.

:beli:
All this post is missing is for you telling Nap to turn his glow sticks in

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
You cats gotta stop running with this nonsense.

SOHH ended up how it ended up because an outside company bought it and wanted to make it into a social media platform like Myspace or some shyt. When it didn't catch on they refused to update the servers, which lead to them constantly crashing....if I remember correctly during All Star Weekend was the final straw.

This is 100% the reason a mass exodus happened. Had jack shyt to do with Mods.

Fred.
You're mostly wrong. The site was hacked by you know who and they shut us down. Otherwise, most of us would probably still be posting there. Yes, the servers sucking was partly why SOHH turned to shyt, but it was also overbearing mods that made it a less fun place to be (and shytty posters, I won't give mods all the blame). It was a combination of things. But you're mistaking me saying it turned to shyt for why no one posted there anymore... Those two things are related, but one didn't cause the other directly.

Just want to note that

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
nikkas don't even know what they're arguing about

A: Don't care about Nap, but everything you're doing and discussing past banning him is overkill

B: Why you caping for Nap?

A: :dwillhuh: