RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:francis:

I clicked in my alerts and came back to this post, why did I say quotes? Those are obviously parentheses and I dont appreciate yall not correcting me. We have all kinds of people reading this thread, do better guys. lol
Quotes are for liberals and terrorists

Brackets and parentheses will keep illegals out and good words IN

MAKE GRAMMAR GREAT AGAIN

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:francis:

I clicked in my alerts and came back to this post, why did I say quotes? Those are obviously parentheses and I dont appreciate yall not correcting me. We have all kinds of people reading this thread, do better guys. lol

I think this is the first time I've seen someone upset that their grammar wasn't corrected. :heh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ZoeTillman

Roger Stone's hearing is over — judge said she's considering imposing a gag order, but hasn't made up her mind yet. She said she understood Stone's desire to tell his story, but she had to ensure a fair trial: "This is a criminal proceeding and not a public relations campaign..."
2:39 PM - Feb 1, 2019

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Quotes are for liberals and terrorists

Brackets and parentheses will keep illegals out and good words IN

MAKE GRAMMAR GREAT AGAIN

This was funny as hell to me.
I think this is the first time I've seen someone upset that their grammar wasn't corrected. :heh:

Its my ego. As soon as I read it again, I said, I wonder are they thinking I dont know the difference between quotes and parentheses? I should really fix that and I should let me them know I corrected my error. :sadcam:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was funny as hell to me.

Its my ego. As soon as I read it again, I said, I wonder are they thinking I dont know the difference between quotes and parentheses? I should really fix that and I should let me them know I corrected my error. :sadcam:

I noticed and was disappointment.

:troll:

Do better and learn to spoken. :mjgrin:

Covfefe.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
full
:dead:Putin hitting the :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The don't send their best, they send quotation marks, the worst marks, let me tell you...
Who knew grammar was so complicated? Used to be, Bing Bong Bing, now you have commas, excremation marks, question marks. Who speaks like that? but yes we are doing great things, tremendous things. The wall is getting built, lowest unemployment rate for Eskimos ever recorded. Believe me.