RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
To keep him from interfering, there is no law or mandate to notify a suspect under a counterintelligence investigation.
Don't get me wrong. I get it. I'm wondering what the outcome would be if Rosenstein said he couldn't discuss ongoing investigations with him. That would be the worst reason to fire someone.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Rosenstein tell Trump he's not a target of the investigation when he's the target of the Obstruction investigation?
I’m sure Trump made that up as well as almost every other thing that comes out of his mouth. Mueller witnesses have all been saying they have been asked about Trump. He is obviously a fukking target.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Rosenstein tell Trump he's not a target of the investigation when he's the target of the Obstruction investigation?

Well, practically speaking, to target someone, to my mind, suggests that all available resources are focused exclusively on a specific person or thing. We here at the Justice Dept., and I think Special Counsel would agree, are focusing on the issue of Russian interference into our elections - not only to understand what happened but also how to prevent it in the future, investigating what if any assistance did they receive from Americans and finally, as the enacting regulations state, investigating any other crimes as they arise. I know there have been extensive cooperation and discussions with the Presidents lawyers and I can only say that to the extent that anyone, including the president, has an opinion regarding the Justice Department's investigatory process, I can assure them that we only seek the truth, wherever it may take us.

220px-Rod_Rosenstein_US_Attorney.jpg