RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
L5yCBRY.gif

:shakingdamn:​

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Last summer, in like the peak of the child separation, I remember I was talking to that girl (who I have mentioned here once), about seeing Day of the Soldado, and I said I decided I wasn't going to see it, after reading some reviews The reasons I described were near exactly what possibly transpired over the last week or so, I said it was irresponsible and negligent, however unintentional to release a movie with those kinds of inflammatory images. Whatever Taylor Sheridan thought he was doing, it was just disgraceful. And, how could it possibly be so true, that the president himself evidently referenced the highly inaccurate, (however taken out of context) images and depictions in the movie. I was just talking about the average fool who sees the Da esh flag in a movie about Mexican drug trafficking organizations.

Whatever else Sheridan does, that should always be a point of shame.

It was such a lazy ass piece of writing from a writer who did a damn good job with the first one. You know what’s hilarious ? I probably could have forgiven that trash plot if it focused on Alejandro blasting nikkas to Bolivia but na, he over here babysitting fukk that shyt

The first sicario is a classic piece of art. That final scene I felt captured the true essence of narcos in Mexico. But that second movie :hhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Every trump appointee either has blackmail on him, is able to be blackmailed themself or was imposed on him by someone who can blackmail him.
but lowkey some of the blackmail aint even that serious when you look at it some times.

They're on some "i know what you did in the hamptons last summer" tip :heh: :dahell:

:snoop:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Why did he put me in quotes? I really don't like him.

:francis:

I clicked in my alerts and came back to this post, why did I say quotes? Those are obviously parentheses and I dont appreciate yall not correcting me. We have all kinds of people reading this thread, do better guys. lol

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:francis:

I clicked in my alerts and came back to this post, why did I say quotes? Those are obviously parentheses and I dont appreciate yall not correcting me. We have all kinds of people reading this thread, do better guys. lol
We knew what you meant. Quotes, parenthesis or brackets, it didn't matter in this example. :manny: