RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
9 hrs ·
In an interview this morning on CNN, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright slammed President Trump over his public rebuke of his intelligence leaders.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Former Sec. of State Madeleine Albright torches President Trump
Albright, who served as ambassador to the United Nations and secretary of State for former President Bill Clinton, said she believes Trump's dismissal of his intelligence community worsens the U.S. standing in the international community, and makes adversaries like Russia a greater threat.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

4bUV7Ls.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Last summer, in like the peak of the child separation, I remember I was talking to that girl (who I have mentioned here once), about seeing Day of the Soldado, and I said I decided I wasn't going to see it, after reading some reviews The reasons I described were near exactly what possibly transpired over the last week or so, I said it was irresponsible and negligent, however unintentional to release a movie with those kinds of inflammatory images. Whatever Taylor Sheridan thought he was doing, it was just disgraceful. And, how could it possibly be so true, that the president himself evidently referenced the highly inaccurate, (however taken out of context) images and depictions in the movie. I was just talking about the average fool who sees the Da esh flag in a movie about Mexican drug trafficking organizations.

Whatever else Sheridan does, that should always be a point of shame.

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Last summer, in like the peak of the child separation, I remember I was talking to that girl (who I have mentioned here once), about seeing Day of the Soldado, and I said I decided I wasn't going to see it, after reading some reviews The reasons I described were near exactly what possibly transpired over the last week or so, I said it was irresponsible and negligent, however unintentional to release a movie with those kinds of inflammatory images. Whatever Taylor Sheridan thought he was doing, it was just disgraceful. And, how could it possibly be so true, that the president himself evidently referenced the highly inaccurate, (however taken out of context) images and depictions in the movie.

Whatever else Sheridan does, that should always be a point of shame.

It was such a lazy ass piece of writing from a writer who did a damn good job with the first one. You know what’s hilarious ? I probably could have forgiven that trash plot if it focused on Alejandro blasting nikkas to Bolivia but na, he over here babysitting fukk that shyt