RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
that denial is brilliant....people dont even know what the fuk it means
Reminds me of McNabb's DUI statement few years ago :mjlol:

mcnabb.png

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly the point..there is literally an endless number of possible interpretations and it can be technically true even if buzzfeed's article misquotes what cohen may have said to mueller only by one word.

I made up the following quotes as an example:

1. "Cohen spoke with Peskov, informing him of Trump's willingness to meet Putin"
2. "A message to Peskov by Cohen confirmed Trump's willingness to meet Putin"

They're the same when you consider the fundamental, legally consequential message - that Trump was willing to meet with Putin. But they're technically different and can be plausibly denied/or claimed as inaccurate. The first could've been the result of a wire tap, or if one or both parties recorded the conversation. The second could be a text message, an outgoing voicemail that Cohen left to Peskov or an email.

Reminds me of McNabb's DUI statement few years ago :mjlol:

mcnabb.png

:wow:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we actually have people here that believe Buzzfeed over Robert Mueller?

I mean what Buzzfeed claims can be true but it can also be inaccurate.

I think the special counsel doesn't want congress banging on his door demanding answers from a news article that doesn't have it all right.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Derailment
Lmao at you guys holding onto hope like a kid who still wants to believe wrestling is real despite what adults tell him

Washington post just said the council is stating the entire article and buzzed story is untrue

buzzfeed are the same idiots who ran with the fake dossier

Trust fake news brehs! Lmao

On some It's still real to me shyt hahahahaha

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at you guys holding onto hope like a kid who still wants to believe wrestling is real despite what adults tell him

Washington post just said the council is stating the entire article and buzzed story is untrue

On some It's still real to me shyt hahahahaha
Haven't seen your sweaty ass in here in a long time, I love how people who have spent months saying Mueller and his angry democrats are corrupt and out for Trump are now using their statement as exculpatory

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond

Much of the so-called "fake dossier" has been substantiated. Where have you been?

So you still trust perhaps the most prolific liar of all time (up to 6000+ since taking office right?), but won't accept the truth when it doesn't fit your narrative?:mjlol:

It's funny how Trump cultists now think Mueller is rock-solid reliable source.....Isn't he a liar conducting a witch hunt of your beloved innocent dear leader? Which one is it? Same with Washington Post...Aren't they the leaders of the fake news conspiracy against the innocent dear leader?

Mueller's statement on this was vague by design and legalistic. If you can't see that, then I guess we can both wait until all the facts come out. For now you take your weak-ass takes to the "Alternative Perspective on the Trump-Russa Scandal" thread if it still exists. :camby:The rest of us sane and reasonable individuals will enjoy the endless buffet of nothing burgers without you.