RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Did special council actually say trump didn't tell cohen to lie? Because if they didn't this dispute isn't newsworthy.
MSM and their blatant and constant attempt to shoot Trump and co. bail are having a celebration right now, we can’t even discuss this “non denial” until at least Monday, because everybody is busy pearl cLurching and gasping.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Michael Tracey and I have different views. He HATES and fights with everything he has against anything anti Russia. He is on the “other side” to me. Tbh, I can’t fukking stand him, he is Tim Pool with some backing, to me.
I know nothing about him

Who is he and what’s he known for

He’s pushing for Tulsi and shytting on the left in most post ..

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Damn. That’s fukkin ugly to the “fake news” cause :francis:
Let’s just wait for the official report

That’s what you guys should be doing anyway.

I appreciate the articles, but to me, they are just side dishes — empty calories.

We also should not be posting tweets from the president and especially not from the noun, a verb, and nine11 guy. And I don’t care for tweets from the Cryptkeepers fat husband either.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I know nothing about him

Who is he and what’s he known for

He’s pushing for Tulsi and shytting on the left in most post ..
He is a fake ass GG, who himself is a fake ass piece of shyt. He is a “disrupter”, claims to be a “progressive” but does nothing but fight the left, at every turn. He was fired by TYT, he claimed that Auntie Maxine “attacked” him. He is a tool of the alt Reich, wolf in sheep’s clothing, with no fangs. He will bytch and moan about the BF article, but would trade his whole entire life for a story like that, and outlet to take him seriously

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
MSM and their blatant and constant attempt to shoot Trump and co. bail are having a celebration right now, we can’t even discuss this “non denial” until at least Monday, because everybody is busy pearl cLurching and gasping.
I see no quote saying cohen lied about trump giving him orders to lie. So it's another case of folks running with a title instead of reading the article until I see differently.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

generally i agree with that.

but considering the circumstances, it's just interesting that mueller and co. actually came out and spoke about a media report for once in like what, a year and half or so? and they were refuting it, to whatever extent you want to believe, we don't really know at this point but they were refuting something. i mean, we can parse and nitpick their statement all day long but whatever the case, it's strange that they said anything, let alone that they said that.

and it seems buzzfeed is holding strong on their evidence and sources and everything...so i'm not really sure what to make of it right now.

i'm sure cohen can sort it all out when he testifies in front of congress though. :youdunfukkedup:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I think Mueller and co. want to be the first ones to drop something that hot and buzzfeed was stealing their shine. In which case, I'm not mad at them at all.

@Orbital-Fetus @fact @Black Panther

Thoughts on a tweet like this

Article in question literally states that the part they were disputing were text messages regarding some meeting being set up for Cohen overseas. I read the thing a good 6 times. I just don't see where trump gets off the hook for telling cohen to lie, which leads me to believe Mueller knows this and just wants to be the one to drop it.

Damn this shyt is getting good. It really is like a great television show.:lolbron: