RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The most liberal and progressive commentators have said this was the best outcome.
You would only be getting extensions to those reform programs you're exchanging this money for so that the Senate gets to kill them at a later date.

Democrats need to end the wall discussion with thistshutdown. He needs to understand that it's never going to happen. And this is the last time he will be able to use border security as leverage.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
trump is doing this because of his popularity losses. He knows he can't blame the dems after blocking bills and saying he'd own the shutdown on live tv. So he figures he'll throw this deal in place and hope the dems don't take it so he can point the finger. Dude is such a child. And whatever he gets whether its 6 billion or 3 trillion won't matter because the fans are fanning the flames on all the illegal trash he and those around him have been up to.

Dude's a political dinosaur.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You would only be getting extensions to those reform programs you're exchanging this money for so that the Senate gets to kill them at a later date.

Democrats need to end the wall discussion with thistshutdown. He needs to understand that it's never going to happen. And this is the last time he will be able to use border security as leverage.
Dude. I agree with you...but its the framing.

Democrats need to control the narrative that they will slow walk this dude and kill the wall the moment Trump leaves office.

Trump is a different type of dude. He's going to suck that air out of the room. You're not gonna just dictate terms to him. You have to TRICK him.

This deal will get passed and people will see the democrats as weak.

It worked for Obama. They punted on immigration reform. The U.S. Supreme Court and Obama’s Immigration Actions Rinse and repeat. Did yall forget the Gang of 8? Gang of Eight (immigration) - Wikipedia

This is precisely why I rail so hard against this issue.

It takes Democrat votes and pushes people towards republicans and abstaining from voting.

I swear to whatever-god-you-believe-in that it does.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

There's only one part they're disputing and it wasn't about cohen being directed to lie, which is why it took off.

I think the media at large wants to spread the message that buzzfeed lied entirely because they didn't want them to get this W. We're watching a kind of media drag race so to speak. They found a chink and decided to try and melt down the whole suit of armor.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I responded with a number of metrics that showed we were no where near a recession globally and domestically and nobody responded to me....

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:yet we got federal workers who cant even afford to miss one pay check, suffering and getting food from food banks, economy is great!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As far as the Buzzfeed article I have no doubt its 100% accurate that Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress...

SCO probably has issues with some other things reported in the article and are obviously being vague on purpose...

They're not going to confirm anything...
the question will be what constitutes "told Cohen to lie" means

Was it a command? Was it a suggestion? etc.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Seriously asking, why has sly not been banned for keeps? His whole gimmick is trump stanning in higher learning and hogan stanning in tsc. He’s an unfunny racist troll. Doesn’t the tag line for HL say “no trolling”?
The admins on this site don’t care about this forum.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They found a chink and decided to try and melt down the whole suit of armor.

full

full