RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Lmao at you guys holding onto hope like a kid who still wants to believe wrestling is real despite what adults tell him

Washington post just said the council is stating the entire article and buzzed story is untrue

buzzfeed are the same idiots who ran with the fake dossier

Trust fake news brehs! Lmao

On some It's still real to me shyt hahahahaha
The Bezo Amazon Washington fake post? :mjlol:

Is Trump gonna send a tweet praising them? Kind of puts him a funny spot don't ya think especially when he starts calling them fake news again in a couple days.

I ain't bragging or nothing but I haven't put one iota of confidence in the buzzfeed story from the start. Not because I didn't think it couldn't be true, but because no matter how huge the story is, Trump still sits there in the Oval. No action by the repubs, and Mueller still investigating.

Let's just see what happens but overreacting to every story both positive and negative isn't a good thing, its a bad thing. :francis:

Daps
Lmao at you guys holding onto hope like a kid who still wants to believe wrestling is real despite what adults tell him

Washington post just said the council is stating the entire article and buzzed story is untrue

buzzfeed are the same idiots who ran with the fake dossier

Trust fake news brehs! Lmao

On some It's still real to me shyt hahahahaha
Such projection, this is exactly what your bytch ass was doing when you found out Hoegan was a racist. I'm sure you've already gone and edited those posts but seeing a grown man caping and copping pleas so hard for a person who will never know their existence. I can't imagine being half as pathetic as you :scust:

You're wrong about almost everything you predicy but like every other idiot you don't have the awareness to see it. Much like every other conservative you life in the now, refusing to aknowledge the future. In 6 months time you'll be all surprised you were wrong yet again, and then your dumb hot takes will wash, rinse, repeat

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
who let this clown in?

SpiritedDeadAracari-size_restricted.gif
Yo...
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

they're gonna do it.

The DACA protections are what even Sam Seder would be necessary.
Give Trump his money and slow walk his stupid fukking wall.

I keep telling yall illegal immigrants are a weak spot in the democrats platform. We can't keep doing this shyt for illegals.

Ya'll stay trying to come at me for this...but look at the fukking results.

Illegal immigrants are NOT good for the democrats. Its always a losing proposition.

Cause we still dont have immigration reform.

We still don't have changes in immigration that help black immigrants (illegal or not)

We still have a tenuous protection for DACA and illegals which Trump can just change at the drop of a fukking hat.

This is always a losing proposition.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda