RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lester_Holt.png

Someone please smilie this :wow::wow::wow:

Jugernot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guessing any Republican who didn't have any connection with this fukkery. If Trump and Pence are removed/step down, then we have President Pelosi and I'm sure Reps will do anything to prevent that from happening.

Is it even possible for them to do that? I'm pretty sure our rules of law and constitution say if both of them are removed then Pelosi is in.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Is it even possible for them to do that? I'm pretty sure our rules of law and constitution say if both of them are removed then Pelosi is in.

If Pence were to resign, then Trump would have to nominate someone to be VP and that individual would have to be confirmed by the House & Senate majority vote. Should have been more clear in my other post; more than likely, GOP will push resigning so they can shuffle the President/VP deck so they can avoid President Pelosi. Whether Cheeto actually heeds their advice is a whole other discussion.

Jugernot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Pence were to resign, then Trump would have to nominate someone to be VP and that individual would have to be confirmed by the House & Senate majority vote. Should have been more clear in my other post; more than likely, GOP will push resigning so they can shuffle the President/VP deck so they can avoid President Pelosi. Whether Cheeto actually heeds their advice is a whole other discussion.

Hmmm.. I didn't think of that. It's very possible that something like this could occur.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm