RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The cynic in me could see a scenario where Pences crimes are minimized/suppressed bc the “establishment” (which don’t get it twisted includes Mueller) thinks it might be too “traumatic” for both the president and vice prez to be run or of office.

have you listened to Bag Man yet?
they got the VP out first, then nixon.

that shyt could happen.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Mark this down. The GOP will try to remove Pence before impeachment.

i concur.
didn't pence offer to sit down with Mueller when the investigation started, but Mueller said "no thanks".

pence is a target of investigation as well.

i need to make pence smilies.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

at some point you gonna learn to respect my predictions....:jawalrus:

when we start seeing republicans openly theorizing whether removing pence is "in the interests of the party" don't act all surprised :jawalrus:

they;re going to call it "a clean break" from all of the turmoil surrounding the president

and all of the money guys, fox news/murdoch and even many evangelicals that maybe weren't so blatantly pro trump as the falwells of the world will have a big meeting to discuss "the future of the party" and reluctantly agree that while trump "helped push forward policies that have made america great, that unfortunately he has become too much of a distraction" and that a "new direction" is needed

remember that trump is just a "vessel"

watch. this. happen

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you listened to Bag Man yet?
they got the VP out first, then nixon.

that shyt could happen.

not yet, maybe this weekend when everyone is snowed in

but makes perfect sense in both circumstances...for different reasons but still

with pence it's because he has trump stench all over him...trump is the type of person to only hire subordinates that are equally guilty of crimes so that they can be controlled...

the GOP's worst nightmare is a president pelosi (maybe even moreso than hillary)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Lester_Holt.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
not yet, maybe this weekend when everyone is snowed in

but makes perfect sense in both circumstances...for different reasons but still

with pence it's because he has trump stench all over him...trump is the type of person to only hire subordinates that are equally guilty of crimes so that they can be controlled...

the GOP's worst nightmare is a president pelosi (maybe even moreso than hillary)

If Pence isn’t guilty, he can restore normal order and get judges through and not announce withdrawals with no warning. They still have two years to do damage less overtly than Trump.

I hope Pence is guilty though!!!