RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
trump only deals with people that he can control by:

1. getting them involved in his criminal behavior (assuming they were clean)
2. making them complicit in unpopular political decisions (Mattis, Kelly, McMaster)
3. bribing (money or positions)
4. blackmail

Name me ONE person with daily contact with the president that has emerged unscathed w/ reputation in tact.

That’s true.

I just don’t see Pence being in Trump’s inner circle of trusted conspirators.

Now I definitely see him as someone who witnessed a crime but didn’t say anything so he goes down for aiding a criminal act after the fact.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Michael Cohen arrives home with apparent black eye and arm in sling

Longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen returned to his Manhattan apartment after suffering some kind of physical injury – with his arm appearing to be in a sling on a day President Trump branded him a...
Hoping this wasn't an incident.

Edit: Explanation for his arm but not his blackeye

@woodruffbets
RE Daily Mail photos of Michael Cohen with his arm in a sling: Source close to Cohen tells me he had prescheduled minor shoulder surgery today
2:47 PM - Jan 18, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Last edited:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
A Belarusian model who said she had evidence of Russian collusion with Donald Trump's election campaign is now in Russian police custody.

Nastya Rybka (real name Anastasia Vashukevich) was detained at Moscow's main airport after being deported from Thailand for soliciting.

Her lawyer posted a video on Instagram which, he says, shows her arrest.

A woman resembling her and looking sedated struggles as four men push her into a wheelchair, then carry her
Russia seizes model who made Trump claim