RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
guys, come on now with the derailment about burgers and food. When it's Nap, we attack him, the same energy need to be applied

So you're hungry and don't want us to make it worse. Just say so. :russ:

Confirmation has resumed.

You think this guy is getting confirmed? Because I think this guy is getting confirmed.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
guys, come on now with the derailment about burgers and food. When it's Nap, we attack him, the same energy need to be applied
Where is nap? Dude finally getting some sunlight? I expect 10 full articles to be posted clogging up the thread any time now.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He'll be confirmed but he'll be a good doggie less the dogs be unleashed. The days of trump nominees having a chill job are over.

Let me put it another way. We the people are the only group who legit don't know how much trouble trump is in. But people on the Hill talk. Nobody with a brain is jumping in to help this dude. It'll be political suicide.

How much trouble is trump in? trump fed a championship college team fast food instead of getting a catering company. That was not because he's cheap(well maybe partly) but because he is desperate to get attention from himself and his troubles. A truly innocent man doesn't need diversion tactics.

Only he's too deep in the mire now. As funny and pitiful as that fiasco was it's not nearly wild enough to be a great distraction....he is in a situation where the fbi was investigating this dude after the Comey firing. To me that's a heavily underrated revelation. If Mueller is biased then is the FBI biased as well? Maybe there is no bias and he's just a traitor and a fukk up.

That FBI reveal made a lot of people reevaluate their whole view on this russia meddling and gave a fair chunk of credibility to what Mueller has going.

Last edited: