RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Cosi is literally across the street from the White House. :russ:

In fact, there are a bunch of places that cater across the street from the White House. McDonalds and Wendys are actually further out, and I don't know of a Burger King in D.C.
Shoulda catered from founding farmers :whew:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Anyone feel like the repubs are playing slightly less defense/soft balling than usual in this hearing? :whoo:

EDIT: Never mind, just Leahy and Grassley, and probably not in good faith. Cornyn and Miss Lindsey on their usual bullshyt :scust:

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Dw9yzt0WsAIguDm

Zoe Tillman

✔@ZoeTillman

NEW: Rick Gates, Trump's former deputy campaign co-chair (and former Paul Manafort right-hand man) who pleaded guilty in the Mueller probe, is still cooperating in "several ongoing investigations" and isn't ready for sentencing yet, per latest status report
11:29 AM - Jan 15, 2019

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I thought it should have/could have been asked differently, because we will never find out if he “directly” issued it for that reason. Barr, in his history, has SUGGESTED using pardons to help the presidents friends/accomplices. This whole thing is so fukked!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He has never been to Ben's Chilli Bowl (tbf, that is a major step down from those fast food restaurants but at least it would be something 100% DC)
There's a great Burger spot around by Founding Farmers but I cant remember the name. I know there are two farmers locations too.

Damn can't remember the name

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There's a great Burger spot around by Found Farmers but I cant remember the name. I know there are two farmers locations too.

Damn can't remember the name
The one on Pennsylvania Ave is near Johnny Rockets.

I have never been to the one in Montgomery County.