RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You? Are saying this?

Theres way too much "tolerance" of foolishness on this forum which is supposed to speak to more complex issues and represent a higher standard of interaction.

:why:
giphy.gif

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How much trouble is trump in? trump fed a championship college team fast food instead of getting a catering company. That was not because he's cheap(well maybe partly) but because he is desperate to get attention from himself and his troubles. A truly innocent man doesn't need diversion tactics.

the pictures of him with that spread literally embodies what the dude is. he brings guests to a beautiful dining room at the fukking white house, a giant expensive table adorned with candleabras and shyt, everyone dressed to the nines...and this fukking guy serves them fast food...huddling them off into a buffet line to pick up their big macs and fries. i mean, there's packs of sweet and sour sauce stacked up in a goddamn silver gravy boat. you can't make this shyt up.

no, he didn't feed them that stuff as a distraction. trump got the fast food because at his core he's a fukking stupid, tacky, low-class, tasteless imposter. he's a fukking billionaire and leader of the free world and he can't even host a proper dinner party without coming off like trailer trash. it's just who he is.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think Barr was chosen(not by trump) to give cover to those gop senators and congressmen that might have criminal liability in the Mueller probe. Basically have their lawyers work out a deal with Barr... it’s lookin like the gop is fully committed to throwing trump to the wolves but they want to get their ducks in a row first..

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doesn't make it to 2020. He resigns, Pence becomes president, and then Pence pardons those who are involved.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the pictures of him with that spread literally embodies what the dude is. he brings guests to a beautiful dining room at the fukking white house, a giant expensive table adorned with candleabras and shyt, everyone dressed to the nines...and this fukking guy serves them fast food...huddling them off into a buffet line to pick up their big macs and fries. i mean, there's packs of sweet and sour sauce stacked up in a goddamn silver gravy boat. you can't make this shyt up.

no, he didn't feed them that stuff as a distraction. trump got the fast food because at his core he's a fukking stupid, tacky, low-class, tasteless imposter. he's a fukking billionaire and leader of the free world and he can't even host a proper dinner party without coming off like trailer trash. it's just who he is.
i really wish some one could indict him for the dirt he did in the 80s and 90s...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This guy Barr wont last long in this administration.
When it comes to Washington, my instincts are completely fukked. My whole life, in the real world, I have worked with/dealt with people that I can easily read, good person/bad person, hard worker/lazy, genuine/fake, kind/hateful, peaceful/hostile, etc.. when it comes to these creatures in DC, you would figure life long, law & order people would hold such hatred and disdain for a con man like DJT, but this guy Barr, he seems like he will be fine with protecting Trump, and I don’t understand it. I would figure that he would value the position and be sick someone like Trump is in the position, but it looks like he is willing to shoot him bail. I wouldn’t last a Day in DC

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What frustrates me the most about Barr is that he repeatedly acts like he has been completely checked out of the political process and therefore has no opinion on any of Trump's administration's controversial policies and therefore cannot comment. That in itself makes it seem like he is ill-equipped for the job at the least or is purposefully being coy to avoid deeper questioning.

Additionally, he declares that he wrote his memo to Trump but that was before he knew the facts. If he can purposefully smear the Special Council knowing that he is dealing with little/no information, how can he be expected to be unbiased in general?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Barr is definitely in the tank for Trump

His answers pretty much let you know he's 100% on board with what this Administration about but he won't openly say he's going to hinder the Mueller Probe because it would be a dead giveaway.

His answers on the subpoena shyt lets you know that what he's about...