RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish Klobuchar dug deeper into Barr's ruling on Trump shutting down the Time Warner ruling:

Barr, in an affidavit filed as part of litigation over the merger, said he was dismayed by the “inexplicable” opposition to the merger expressed by Justice antitrust head Makan Delrahim. Barr highlighted what he called Trump’s “prior public animus towards CNN and this merger.” He then questioned whether the merger was being opposed “to serve a political end” and whether Justice officials had a “political or other motivation.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...60ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.e709b83516bf

I think there are parallels to be made by looking at Trump's prior comments and comparing them to Barr's prior comments regarding the Special Counsel.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guys, come on now with the derailment about burgers and food. When it's Nap, we attack him, the same energy need to be applied

This shyt can be so frustrating and tiring a little side bar about burger joints is needed. :mjlit:

Speaking of which, this shyt better come to a head fast....I'm fatigued waiting for the conclusion of this sage. I'm guessing the average Joe Blow stopped paying attention a while ago.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He'll be confirmed but he'll be a good doggie less the dogs be unleashed. The days of trump nominees having a chill job are over.

Let me put it another way. We the people are the only group who legit don't know how much trouble trump is in. But people on the Hill talk. Nobody with a brain is jumping in to help this dude. It'll be political suicide.

How much trouble is trump in? trump fed a championship college team fast food instead of getting a catering company. That was not because he's cheap(well maybe partly) but because he is desperate to get attention from himself and his troubles. A truly innocent man doesn't need diversion tactics.

Only he's too deep in the mire now. As funny and pitiful as that fiasco was it's not nearly wild enough to be a great distraction....he is in a situation where the fbi was investigating this dude after the Comey firing. To me that's a heavily underrated revelation. If Mueller is biased then is the FBI biased as well? Maybe there is no bias and he's just a traitor and a fukk up.

That FBI reveal made a lot of people reevaluate their whole view on this russia meddling and gave a fair chunk of credibility to what Mueller has going.

I think Barr was chosen(not by trump) to give cover to those gop senators and congressmen that might have criminal liability in the Mueller probe. Basically have their lawyers work out a deal with Barr... it’s lookin like the gop is fully committed to throwing trump to the wolves but they want to get their ducks in a row first..

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Jake Tapper denials 2 years ago is why I dont really have patience or respect to anyone challenging me in here. I know what i'm talking about and I'm tired of waiting months to be proven right. Dudes even suggesting anything in here as fringe or conspiratorial are idiots of the highest order and should be banned at a minimum. Theres way too much "tolerance" of foolishness on this forum which is supposed to speak to more complex issues and represent a higher standard of interaction.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Barr tells Blumenthal that U.S. attorneys can be fired by the president, but says: "I would not allow a U.S. attorney to be fired for the purpose of stopping an investigation."
The significance: The Southern District of NY, which has implicated by the president in two crimes
1:37 PM - Jan 15, 2019