RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
No way Rosenstein leaves unless he knows this shyt is a forgone conclusion and that Mueller is coming for Trump
That's one possible outcome. But if that's the case, then why not stay and ride it out? Trump firing Rosenstein cause the pressure is too much looks better than Rosenstein quitting.

I'm just worried that the new AG and Deputy AG will do something to undercut Mueller and they will get away with it. Like preventing Don Jr from getting indicted.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
lol at nap getting assaulted in his own thread.

random poster: "if i hear you mention bernie one more time..."

full

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If RR really is leaving I take it as evidence that bulk of the work is done or at the very least they have the goods on trump and all major figures and that they’re now focusing on all the tangential relationships/violations.

Considering all of the shyt he’s taken so far (without resigning/leaving) there’s no way he doesn’t want to see this thru.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's one possible outcome. But if that's the case, then why not stay and ride it out? Trump firing Rosenstein cause the pressure is too much looks better than Rosenstein quitting.

I'm just worried that the new AG and Deputy AG will do something to undercut Mueller and they will get away with it. Like preventing Don Jr from getting indicted.

Dem Judicary Congress committee can intervene

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Lindsey Graham says AG nominee Barr told him he would NOT interfere with Mueller investigation.

Barr told him that he would follow procedure while "airing on the side of transparency" about sharing Mueller's final report with Congress and the public, per @jeremyherb

Manu Raju
Graham says Barr believes Mueller will be “fair” to Trump. “I can assure you based upon what I heard, he has a high opinion of Mr. Mueller.... He has no reason for Mr. Mueller to stop doing his job and is committed to letting Mr. Mueller finish his work.”
11:05 AM - Jan 9, 2019

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Dem Judicary Congress committee can intervene
Yeah I know they can expose the corruption but if Senate Republicans won't apply pressure then Trump gets away with it.

I'm thinking the public marches and media stir after the corruption has been exposed by the House Jud. Committee will force the Senate Republicans hands.