RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I see the Tad Devine meltdown went well into the night, yet I never see twitter threads and highlighted breakdowns of the fact that it has been all but confirmed that Russia attempted to or did infiltrate each top candidates campaign. All this going hard to drag Sanders down doesn't excite anyone - if he dies, he dies :manny:.

Trying to draw parallels in him being complicit in Trump's eventual election is a major reach. If he was complicit in anything it was to get himself elected and that would be way more relevant if he tries to slide into the fold in 2020. But unless he's catching a Mueller L or personally delivered some data to the Trump campaign, why the f*ck are we talking about him?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I also agree that Tad Devine is likely involved here given what we know. People in this thread are hyper focused on whatever will take down Motherfukker-1. If Devine can be interviewed, even indicted, and flip on him, then we should be talking about him more.

If all he can do for the investigation is bring down Bernie and/or Manafort, then it’s just another side conversation with another bit player. I think people want to see this getting closer to Trump, not branching further out with more side players, which is why the reaction isn’t stronger, in my opinion

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Do I have to drag you everywhere on this?

Three amigos work for a Ukraine dictator for at least 8 years.

Kilimnik and Manafort join Trump.

Devine joins Sanders.

Manafort reaches out to Devine during the campaign, at least once we can solidly confirm.

You mean to tell me Kilimnik doesn't get any calls either?

Mueller already proved Devine was maintaining Ukraine connections two years AFTER he told the NYTimes that he stopped working there in 2012. Mueller had emails from 2014!!!!!

Some of yall not paying attention.

Devine can't even tell the truth about when he stopped working for the Ukrainians!

I understand exactly what you're trying to say.

The problem is, you're so overly hype that your point is getting lost. (And it's not really a point to be made; most people who follow this thread aren't surprised.)

Chill out.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NewDay
“I don’t see this as a deliberate contact with the Russia government,” @SenatorLankford reacts to news that special counsel Mueller believes that Paul Manafort was sharing polling data with Russian-intelligence-linked associate https://cnn.it/2QAPFJ4
8:07 AM - Jan 9, 2019
The fukk?
what.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What incentive was there for Tad not give info to Manafort or directly to Klimnik himself...

Amirite?
YES!

Dude...Tad made like $10 Milly off that campaign. Like...WTF!?!

Tad Devine doesn't give a fukk.

He was a speech writer for yanukovych!

This is what people need to understand.

People were sometimes suspicious of mentioning Bernie during the campaign pushing for weird shyt like "Russia joining NATO"...like WTF??????

Sanders calls for new NATO that includes Russia

Remember....RUSSIA TODAY PRAISED THAT SPEECH even though it was like a half sentence! Bernie Sanders: We need new ‘NATO’ that includes Russia to defeat ISIS

Then remember....Bernie was like the only senator with like rand Paul o not vote for 2017 Russian sanctions!?!? Why Did Bernie Sanders Vote Against the Magnitsky Act?

Why did Sanders vote against Russian sanctions?

Bernie's Vote On Sanctions Was About Protecting The Iran Deal From Trump | HuffPost

Then he said it was to protect the Iran Deal...but like...dude...he only then supports sanctions after backlash!

People need to do the math on this shyt.

Cause if Tad Devine is calling your shots...then what shots is he calling??????

In early 2018 Bernie was getting a lot of backlash for not condemning reports that the Russian trolls were heavily supporting him and Jill Stein and Trump:

undefined | The Tylt

Then Bernie was supporting some theory that someone on his staff contacted the Clinton campaign about the russia meddling....it was NOT true!

Bernie Sanders promoted false story on reporting Russian trolls

Sanders only seemed to support a bill calling for accepting the Intel community's assessment that Russia interfered in July 2018 after getting shyt in February and March of 2018 for not supporting the sanctions bills of all 2017 against russia Rand Paul blocks Sanders's Russia resolution, calls it 'crazy hatred' against Trump but Rand Paul blocks this anyways.

This is just weird shyt to me.

Did Tad Devine direct that behavior too? What role did he have there???

Sanders campaign was always defined by having a lack of a solid foreign policy stance...

Did Tad Devine make his stance weak?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I also agree that Tad Devine is likely involved here given what we know. People in this thread are hyper focused on whatever will take down Motherfukker-1. If Devine can be interviewed, even indicted, and flip on him, then we should be talking about him more.

If all he can do for the investigation is bring down Bernie and/or Manafort, then it’s just another side conversation with another bit player. I think people want to see this getting closer to Trump, not branching further out with more side players, which is why the reaction isn’t stronger, in my opinion
We appreciate naps info but dudes been on a 5 page rant about the same guy and he’s posted the same picture like 3 times. Hey it maybe related and if somehow Bernie is involved in this then take him down too but trying to take trump down right now. Lol.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
TBH the investigation is far enough along that I don't think Rod is necessary anymore. Dems have the impeachment body and this was always going to be a congress thing anyway. He did his job and served his country. Kick back and enjoy the fukkery.

Dems in the house can impeach however he would go on trial in the Senate and based on this video,

The fukk?
what.png

there's no way that 20 Republican senators are going to turn on Trump

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see the Tad Devine meltdown went well into the night, yet I never see twitter threads and highlighted breakdowns of the fact that it has been all but confirmed that Russia attempted to or did infiltrate each top candidates campaign. All this going hard to drag Sanders down doesn't excite anyone - if he dies, he dies :manny:.

Trying to draw parallels in him being complicit in Trump's eventual election is a major reach. If he was complicit in anything it was to get himself elected and that would be way more relevant if he tries to slide into the fold in 2020. But unless he's catching a Mueller L or personally delivered some data to the Trump campaign, why the f*ck are we talking about him?
You can't hide it anymore.

No one wants to ask what the fukk Tad Devine was doing this whole time.

Tad Devine knew Sanders for a DECADE at that point Sanders decides to run for president. Tad Devine helped Sanders 2006 senate run.

And this is the same time ...literally....Tad Devine is working with Manafort.

We MUST know if any of that hacked POLLING DATA from Hillary Clinton data in 2015 ended up in Manafort's hands!